I got some banshee tats.

FrankieSquid

I was out riding with a few friends, hitting up some trails and jumps. i saw about 15ft tabletop jump i wanted to hit. The first time around i jumped it smooth with no issues, then second time around i approached it at a faster speed like around 4th gear or so. Then as soon as i hit the jump i knew i was in some shit. Too much rebound from the rear shock, Banshee threw me up and i had good footing on the shee but when i landed my right foot slipped off (nerf bars is a good idea about now) and then i tried to jump off but the shee over turned and flipped landing on my head then i just went along for the ride. Damage was a few fucked up scrapes on my leg back arm shoulder and a swollen ass thumb. Most of all a fucked up ego. Helmet had some deep scratches but hard to see from pics. Just a few pics i like to share guys.

100_1211.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1219.jpg

oh hell. i was expecting to see a 4 wheeler inked on you lol.

I thought so too! I saw some guy online with a tramp stamp of a atc250R with a extended swingarm and drag pipe

• 1 year later...