Vegas Jeff's Seat Covers

VegasJeff

Seats in posts

Lookin for black/silver(gun metal or similar) maybe some white. My tank cover is black ,Silver Yamaha stickers on tank, front fenders are white. Not real particular on fabrics. Let me know some pricing options based on those designs. I can send you a pic of the bike as it sits via email or text if needed and prices are cool. Thanks

Vegas Jeff just made me a SICK cover for my 2006 Special Edition Banshee. If you don't have a VJ cover, I highly highly recommend you get one from Jeff. The product quality and customer service is like no other, Jeff is the man!

I decided to take this cover and my seat to a local professional embroidery shop to have it installed, the owner of the shop was blown away at the quality and craftsmanship of Jeff's work. HUGE props to Vegas Jeff!!!

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

Vegas Jeff just made me a SICK cover for my 2006 Special Edition Banshee. If you don't have a VJ cover, I highly highly recommend you get one from Jeff. The product quality and customer service is like no other, Jeff is the man!

I decided to take this cover and my seat to a local professional embroidery shop to have it installed, the owner of the shop was blown away at the quality and craftsmanship of Jeff's work. HUGE props to Vegas Jeff!!!

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

Special your bike was already nice, simple, & clean. But now with Vegas Jeff's seat....WOW! Incredible. Take some pics with it on the bike, we wanna see!