I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underpaid and unappreciated. :cry:

I do appreciate you Loco and this site. I have learned so mutch over here just by reading it everyday.

Lot´s of info allredy there and "PRO´s" who are willing to help when things get nasty.

10 months ago I was scared to change my jets and now I have done my motor running like a rocket. See what I mean.

CAM!! I´m doing great!!

-Pasi S.

WOW!!! This is one crazy thread. Cam is a good friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable guys I have ever met when it comes to building these damn banshees. Which I love!!! He has always been willing to help me out and lend a hand....and YES TELL ME I AM A DUMB ASS for the way I did something wrong on my shee. But then he shows me how to do it right. He is currently working on my shee as we speak...the last time I was out at the dunes and my shee didn't run right, once again, I was going to part it all, but he offered to throw it on his trailer and get it running right for me....for one not many guys would do that and for two I wouldn't just trust anyone... Just saying...Cam is a stand up guy and for those that know Cam I am not telling them anything they don't already know....

He appoligized for what he said, said he didn't mean it the way it sounded, that he was pissed off, we all say stupid shit when we get pissed.... That's good enough for me..

SO MR. 90% can't wait to get my shee back because I know it is going to run like a scald ass ape!!!!

Again...thanks for all your help...

WOW!!! This is one crazy thread. Cam is a good friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable guys I have ever met when it comes to building these damn banshees. Which I love!!! He has always been willing to help me out and lend a hand....and YES TELL ME I AM A DUMB ASS for the way I did something wrong on my shee. But then he shows me how to do it right. He is currently working on my shee as we speak...the last time I was out at the dunes and my shee didn't run right, once again, I was going to part it all, but he offered to throw it on his trailer and get it running right for me....for one not many guys would do that and for two I wouldn't just trust anyone... Just saying...Cam is a stand up guy and for those that know Cam I am not telling them anything they don't already know....

He appoligized for what he said, said he didn't mean it the way it sounded, that he was pissed off, we all say stupid shit when we get pissed.... That's good enough for me..

SO MR. 90% can't wait to get my shee back because I know it is going to run like a scald ass ape!!!!

Again...thanks for all your help...

How much did he pay you to write this? :D

How much did he pay you to write this? :D

Not a dime.... Just read through the post and wanted to give my two cents...which I know is not even worth that...

I know Cam...can't wait to actually be able to enjoy riding that POS again...

Can someone on this thread tell me how to tighten my chain. I ask this because I bought a new one a couple years ago and it is looser than a two dollar Ho and am now concerned over it's life. Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone on this thread tell me how to tighten my chain. I ask this because I bought a new one a couple years ago and it is looser than a two dollar Ho and am now concerned over it's life. Any help would be appreciated.

Talk about beating a dead horse. Let it go dude. Your post wouldve been ok if you wouldve chimed in when this thing was hot, but you're a day late and a dollar short....SSSSHHHHHHH. Better yet, use your search option and type in "How to tighten a chain".

Alright, WTF is a "scald ass ape" ? :P

Ok, a quick google search found this... 'Note, sometimes a scalded ass ape becomes running as a or like a Broke Dick Dog,,, going fast as one ever needs to go ,,, as fast as a Broke dick Dog !!!'

So a 'scalded ass ape' and a 'broke dick dog' means going fast as one ever needs to go. I got the definition figured out, I just don't understand how the two phrases mean what they mean. :( I guess if you scald an ape's ass with hot water, he would run faster than any ape would ever need to run. Who ever first thought of this analogy is a very 'deep' person. The broken dog dick.... im still not sure how that means what its supposed to mean. I would think that a broken dog dick would slow the dog down.

That is all I have to say. TY for reading. :cheers:

I´m sorry but I realy don´t know how to say this in english, but...

Ketju on kireimmillään juuri ennen kuin takajousi pohjaa. Kiristin itse ketjut siten, että pohjautuessaan ketjussa on 10mm löysää sormella painattessa noin 100mm takarattaan edestä. Tämä vastaa noin 40mm kuormaamattomana seistessä siten, että esikiristys alkuperäisessä jousessa on sellainen, että negatiivistä joustoa on noin 50mm.

...This is the best I can tell. -LOL!

-Pasi S.