Is this enough carb? big bore ?'s

I picked up some vitos 68mm big bore cylinders for dirt cheap from ebay. I hogged out the transfers and cleaned up the vito's port work. I was running .80 over on ported stock jugs (68mm)and stock carbs jetted 310 on the mains with very similar port work and shee ran great. I was thinking of going with 33mm pwk carbs for my new vito's jugs instead of 35's to preserve throttle response. I see alot of guys talking about the 34pj's I do not know much about them, I also wondered what would the 28mm pwk's do? My guess is that the 35mm pwk would be mushy on the bottom end. I ride trails and street with t'5's, rad valve's, with pro style reeds, and a stock head. I am totally confused on which way to go, thanks!

I would go pwk 33's. He obvesly isnt building a drag racer by running T5's and trails.

Get a boss racing intake. They move the carbs up so the LH one doesnt hit on the clutch lever. I run 10 deg angled pods with my boss intake and pwk 33's 20 deg angled pods were to much.

I posted pics of my boss intake here.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131184

I would go pwk 33's. He obvesly isnt building a drag racer by running T5's and trails.

Get a boss racing intake. They move the carbs up so the LH one doesnt hit on the clutch lever. I run 10 deg angled pods with my boss intake and pwk 33's 20 deg angled pods were to much.

I posted pics of my boss intake here.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131184

just bend the clutch lever down a lil and youll clear the lever

This bike is more for trails than anything, Its ported for a stock stroke, I was thinking the 33's with a boss adapter + some pods would be best but I really don't know much about Keihin carbs, thanks for clearing things up for me.

Edited by Stomp77