Banshee part out

I am parting out my Banshee. Let me know what you want and an offer. From there I can figure out shipping. Shee ran real strong and shifted fine before I started taking her apart. The stock head is shaved and has Sparks engraved in it. There is no pitting and it ran at 170 lbs of compression. The stator, timing plate, and coil have 15 hrs on them. Lightened fly wheel. Dual 30mm oko carbs with newer k&n filters and outerwears. The parts that are sold already are the pipes and silencers, cylinder jugs, handlebars, thumb throttle assembly and cable, rear paddles and wheels, swing arm, chain, and rear brake line. Any questions feel free to ask. Pics of the bike are in my account and can send more to you if needed. Thanks

I am parting out my Banshee. Let me know what you want and an offer. From there I can figure out shipping. Shee ran real strong and shifted fine before I started taking her apart. The stock head is shaved and has Sparks engraved in it. There is no pitting and it ran at 170 lbs of compression. The stator, timing plate, and coil have 15 hrs on them. Lightened fly wheel. Dual 30mm oko carbs with newer k&n filters and outerwears. The parts that are sold already are the pipes and silencers, cylinder jugs, handlebars, thumb throttle assembly and cable, rear paddles and wheels, swing arm, chain, and rear brake line. Any questions feel free to ask. Pics of the bike are in my account and can send more to you if needed. Thanks

how much for the stator shipped to 07405 ? is it stock or ????

Do you have and adjustable timing plate, crossover tube, aftermarket water pump impeller

Do you still have those headlights?

still have the reeds? and how much to 32404. florida