Widowmaker

Ieat4strokes

i can tell you that hill is a lot steeper than it looks. i do think an ATV with some power could climb it also. you have to remember that ATV's can have a lot more forward momentum due to having more tire patch on the ground as long as they have the power to do it.

i know there is a hill at the widowmaker that has been run by ATV's. a buddy of mine went a few years back and ran it. it wasnt the hill in the video though.

i can tell you that hill is a lot steeper than it looks. i do think an ATV with some power could climb it also. you have to remember that ATV's can have a lot more forward momentum due to having more tire patch on the ground as long as they have the power to do it.

i know there is a hill at the widowmaker that has been run by ATV's. a buddy of mine went a few years back and ran it. it wasnt the hill in the video though.

I think the quads run the hill off to one side of the championship climb. It's only 500 feet compared to the 1000 that the bikes run I believe.