2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Rivalries developing I see!! I cant wait! I wanna flag the Koolaid/Quaddad grudge match and the Spurdy/TNT/Springer matchup as well!! Will you all grant me that duty, PLEASE!! Fuck it, I call dibs on those duties!! LOL Cant wait to see everybody!!

Absolutely! Lol! I am ready! My new velocity stack tornadoes kick ass! It's like riding a rocket! Now I just need to decide if I am gonna put the boost bottle back on for some extra kick! Any thoughts?

SP

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! Lol! I am ready! My new velocity stack tornadoes kick ass! It's like riding a rocket! Now I just need to decide if I am gonna put the boost bottle back on for some extra kick! Any thoughts?

SP

i think i would stay away from that boost bottle thingy... i hear you have to be a real man to handle one of those.

Question:

Our reservation on my paper says:

10-14-10

-

10-17-10

So, Im assuming that the nights of the 14, 15, 16, 17, meaning I'd have to check out on the 18th by 5pm (checkout is the day after ur last night by 5)

If I understand it right, it's checking at 5pm on the 14th and out by 5pm on the 18th.

Reason I need to know is im taking my days off work, and trying to get it right....

Thanks fellas!!