Cascade- innovations

rgdrum

• 3 years later...

Great. I don't give a shit what you think, and you're weird as hell for digging up a 4 year old topic.

Judging you by your defensive responses, its likely that I'm right. I mean everybody's seen the video of that banshee on youtube, one time or the other. I just put the puzzle together that its daddy's bike

Judging you by your defensive responses, its likely that I'm right. I mean everybody's seen the video of that banshee on youtube, one time or the other. I just put the puzzle together that its daddy's bike

Yea I was 15 in that video, when I made then video it wasn't mine. But when it blew up I paid to have it rebuilt and have put thousands of dollars of my own money into it. My dad was just gonna part the bike out and I said I'd rebuild it so I got the frame and roller for my birthday and paid for the rest. This is how the bike sits now, slightly different huh?

3c9cb42c11018ea4e9c76d8baf9f248f.jpg

I bought a 421 cub top end from a member on here, as well as elka shocks, I'm having a sponsor build the motor, I'll be spending thousands of dollars on this bike... Of my own money. Have your parents ever given you a $400 gift basically that's what this bike was. I have worked every summer since I was 16, 50 hours a week. I have pay stubs to prove it. Think what you want, but the bikes mine. With all the money I've spend on this bike I could've bought multiple quads. Thanks for your observations though, I really enjoyed them!