heres the LT I traded for the shee

its a 87 LT250 I had CT Racing do the entire top end on with hotrod crank. I miss it but wouldnt give my shee up for it thats for sure. cant remember who but someone asked for me to post it before

SSPX1138.jpg

I didnt want the yellow and blue look, my friends were like LT's arent red, but I dont really care. I agree the FMF sucks for the LT but it came with it almost brand new and after building the motor etc, I just decided that I wasnt fully happy and chose to trade it for the banshee. other then the +2 a arms the LT was a great trail bike. personally I prefer a bike thats weak in trails but pulls to the moon when opened up. like I said, I wish I still had it but I did what I had to do to get a banshee

nice LT . wish I had one my old man had a 86 .

I have a 86 in my back yard, this day and age they pale in comparison to the 87 to 92 LTs. 85-86 had no power valve plus the funny reeds that sit inside the jug, and only 5 speed with inferior chassis

Me and friend both had LT250R's before we got banshees. I do miss mine, but I don't miss it breaking all the time. the Banshee has been 10 times more reliable. mine had a PSI pipe with a play port, his had the same and then some. they both could run neck and neck with a stock banshee with pipes, but the second a banshee got any kinda of real work done it was gone. If this honda 250R proved to be a fun reliable bike I may pick one up. Right now my LT would've whooped the hondas ass.

Very nice LT

My brother has a 250r that started with a 310 ct racing engine and it ran hard as hell.

His R NEVER breaks down, dam things are like bullet proof

Now it has a 310 powervalve which we really havent ran much, but should be awesome.

Whats done to your new shee??