BEST 35MM 2 INTO 1 CARB EXAUST COMBO

have a bike that my brother inlaw bought that has the two into 1 and pc's. i know both are meant for low to mid range power but i am curious about changing it up??? maybe with some t5's for a lil mid to top end boost.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a GRAYDON 2 into 1 intake and a set of FMF FATTY GOLDS on a 370 long rod motor on my wifes bike and it Rips! My bikes a fully drag ported 472 cheetah, so that's saying something. (Her bike is mine for dirt riding) Another guy in our group has the same set-up on his 350...GRAYDON 2 into 1 with 35PWK #50 pilot, #178 main, and the FMF FATTY'S. These bikes run well enough that we NEED +6 arms in the sand. He and I ride these bikes as our dirt machines as well. We don't have any issues with the length of the +6 arms for dirt trails. It feels almost stock to me. My vote is for the FMF.

i was gonna say that a TRINITY 2-1 can even hold back the pro-circuits, and it think the greydon is the only 2-1 that flows any decent-normal topend, but snoop has the #'s i still believe that dual carbs can perform just as well as any 2-1 on the bottom, once tuned right. can you transfer those figures over to a tq. gain/loss snoop? as for changing it up, the carbs are gonna get what you are looking for, and the pcp's will actually rev a bit higher than you think...they are pretty much a really strong mid pipe that pulls wide from low to high. what else is done to the motor? i would start looking at other mods first, probably, then go from there. if you really want to try different pipes, then slap some t-6's on there. they are a really wide band pipe that actually demands quite a bit less flow than the pro-circuits, and will pick up some efficiencey, depending on how built the motor is.

I've got a GRAYDON 2 into 1 intake and a set of FMF FATTY GOLDS on a 370 long rod motor on my wifes bike and it Rips! My bikes a fully drag ported 472 cheetah, so that's saying something. (Her bike is mine for dirt riding) Another guy in our group has the same set-up on his 350...GRAYDON 2 into 1 with 35PWK #50 pilot, #178 main, and the FMF FATTY'S. These bikes run well enough that we NEED +6 arms in the sand. He and I ride these bikes as our dirt machines as well. We don't have any issues with the length of the +6 arms for dirt trails. It feels almost stock to me. My vote is for the FMF.

I was thinking about running a 2 into 1 intake for the reason that tuning, maintenance and cost is cheaper. I thought that maybe a 35mm was too small to feed both cylinders but I stand corrected. Did you expirience significant power gains? I do almost only sand riding and I have stock carbs and looking to upgrade.

from about 6400 rpm down the 2 into 1 carb setup makes about .50 more ft lbs of torque than duals. At 6500 it jumps to a 1.7 ft lb difference in favor of the 2 into 1 still. At 6900 rpm the duals have the 2 into 1 beat out on torque by .25 ft lbs.

RGDRUM, If your riding open sand, forget the single carb set-up. A lot depends on where/what kind of riding your doing. Single carb works best for trail riding, not drag or sand riding. I use a 33mm trinity with vanes for my 2 into 1 set-up, contrary to what some think, it works very well in slower riding situations. I would never say I could keep up with a banshee with larger then stock carbs in open areas.

I have a 2-1, +4 timing, paul turner mids, and an aggressive trail port and I love it. Regardless of the fact that i could gain hp with 2 carbs i still love it. Its lightswitch power though...no wheelies :rotflmao: . I like it for woods riding because if i need to i can drop the clutch in any gear and have tons and tons and tons of power at any given time. Thats just my opinion though. (who knows, if i dropped the same amount of $$ in my z400 i might prefer that) its all about preference and what makes you happy, for your personal situation and style of riding.