Red Wing, MN Hillclimb

locogato11283

not a terrible day. ran pretty consistently. second run was better than first, but couldve been better than that. pulled the front end off the 3rd jump. still cant figure out what caused it. stephen put a spankin on me and ran a 6.9 second run. i couldnt top it with my 7.1.. but, heres my video.

oh yea, i need more gear. the 19/40 is too low.

wow man thats awesome. so did you come in second and your brother first? still havent got your sprocket issues figured out i guess?

yea, i took second and stephen took first. me taking second had nothing to do with my sprockets though. he just rode better.

Its nice that you let other people win once in awhile..jk :headbang::headbang:

where you running alittle rich?

shit, there was not letting about it. he took it!

Man Tyler you should really try some overdrive straights you thats a huge front sprocket. The overdrives are good for 1 to 2 teeth in the front. PM ill hook you up.

i think i shall!

your dam close to double jumping that first set.you ever think of running the 250r style hub to get a smaller sprocket on the back?nice video :cheers:

yea, i wish they would set the hill up so the really fast bikes could double that first set. that would be sweet. i am still pondering between the straight cuts and 4 bolt hub.