Gearing / sprocket set up

Thinking its about time to change out my chain & sprockets - they are currently stockers -

Just throwing this out there to see what all you guys are running for counter / front & rear sprocket gearing. AND what kind of riding you do with your set up?

Dunes / Trails / Drag Race / MX race / GNCC - etc....

you do know tire size also has an effect on gearing.

Yea def does I just had realator 22's with 10"rim on and they were just too big and heavy for my set up but the felt great. But I now have razor2 20's on with 9" rim. What is that equal to on sprocket size.

Stock gearing is 14/41, except for the first 2 years the Banshee was made, and I can't remember what it was exactly. I'm running 15/40 for dunes, and trails. It cuts down on the amount of shifting greatly, but I ride with a bunch of 4-pokes also.

doesn't 13/42 brig you back to stock gearing? what size rear tires you running????? how does the gearing make your bike perform ???

14/41 is Stock ^^^^^

i use 13/42 with 21 inch tires some times 20s . vito's sprockets and chain for tight trails and hills. and i have a spare chain with 15 /41 for some 18 inch studded ice tires.