Largest rear tire

250psd

I could use some more ground clearance. What is the biggest diameter tires you guys are running. I have stock sized ITP wheels and understand gearing may or not be an issue. I just need a little more ground clearance. The trails I ride are rocky. Thanks in advance!

I suggest you look at a bike that has 22's mounted to see how they look and ride it if possible mine came with 22 inch Kenda klaws and while I clear rocks and logs well I think they look stupid and offer less cornering control and worse acceleration

my old shee had 22's, the one I have now has 20's. I never had a problem bottoming out with the 22's, and I will be putting a set on my new one as soon as I can afford it. I bottom out with the 20's constantly. I should mention that I'm a bigger guy(250). I went up to 22's in the front also, and that really helps in the looks department when you pair it with 22's in the rear.

Edited by Thumper7999

I have a set of 22's that I throw on when the trails are really muddy and I love them. Gearing isn't ideal but I only use them now and then. They don't hit nearly as many logs and rocks as my 20's make me hit but they do look a bit funny when i'm standing still which is rarely so no p. I enjoy them. They are a clear advantage in snow.

Im running a set of ITP Mud Lites-22s and love them, using stock gearing works well for the woods. My buddy has 20" of the ITP XCRs and they are very nice but in loose sand and mud situations thats where those Mud Lites really turn on. Like mentioned before the extra 2" makes the difference if your going to clear that rut or not.

Im really turned on with the ITP HDs, man I saw a set in person, 22" wow maybe later on this year.