Who would like a Drag Racing Section?

Who would like a DRAG RACING forum added to the list  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted yes. i am really into the drag racing and that's the direction im headed. i see alot of ppl on here into the mx and i think that's great but we need to attract more draggers. i have been spending alot of time on planetsand lately (mostly because we got a new internet provider here at the university and its slower than dial up right now and the hq is really bad and combinted it sucks) but i would like to see more things to do w/ drag racing on here. we could add an mx forum too or whatever. when you go out to the dunes, you see all the duner riders and trail riders at the strip watching the drags. you dont see the drag guys out in the dunes watchin other ppl jump and stuff. i think it would be a good idea so we could share setups and strategies and stuff w/ each other. just give the site a lil more depth.

Walt

Workin like a slave, not only at work but on the Banshee's. Tryin to make em as fast as possible with little to no money. One of these days, gimme a ring- we'll catch up, its been a while.

It's a never ending battle.... There is never enough $ and they can ALWAYS go faster :) Hopefully I can catch a break in the next 2 weeks to actually see daylight.... Are you up for a trip out west? Make one of them bikes a duner and you can come tear up some sh*t with us!

And on the 23rd day, the members asked. And then on the 24th day, the members received. :)

You probably noticed when you first went to the forums this morning that I sectioned off all forums into 3 new categories... General Forums, Mods & Parts Forums, and Racing Forums. The third category now includes the newly added Drag and MX forums.

Please direct all Drag and MX discussion to those forums, this will help clean up the General Discussion forum in a big way.

Thanks & Enjoy the new Forums!

-Lee