Snake Hunt..Little Sahara

I havent seen a Post up on here about Snake hunt..Just for the weekend after...

Anyone planning on going?

I have gone the past 5 years but lately it Seems like it gets worse every year.

There is a post on here somewhere for it. We have a large group going. We have 3 sites in the middle just north of the T shirt shop, should have a black HQ banner up. Radar has 2 or 3 sites up in LSPS on the south west hill I think. Andy from M & M is gonna be there. I know there is more but not sure where everyone is at.

SP

Ya I'll be there look for the bigfoot sized guy ridin the black+10 shee with inframes on alky. We also have a couple KTM quads one is a turbo on alky and an all Black 813cc Kenz Raptor with a +8 swingarm, and a green KX500 tecate with an out of frame cpi pipe. Spurdy gimme a shout if your goin. Radar

been to sandfest the past couple of years, but havent made it to snakehunt in years. Think my brother and i are going, will probably meet some friends down there, looking forward to meeting some real banshee people. Ive had mine for a few years, been dependable even with the single carb. id like to find out what all has really been done to the motor, and i know i need suspension work.

Id really like to hook up with some BansheeHQ members, Ill be on the red full bore LRD adj. pipes banshee, and my brother on a 01 blue banshee with worn plastics with vito heads and FMFs. also look for the red 2 door nissan pathfinder, with beer? LOL

Ya I'll be there look for the bigfoot sized guy ridin the black+10 shee with inframes on alky. We also have a couple KTM quads one is a turbo on alky and an all Black 813cc Kenz Raptor with a +8 swingarm, and a green KX500 tecate with an out of frame cpi pipe. Spurdy gimme a shout if your goin. Radar

I am gonna be there around 4 pm today. State camp where we all were for Sand Fest last year. We will have an HQ banner or 2 up. What site numbers do you have?

SP

Leaving at noon today!! Will be camped just north of the t shirt shop in the middle section!! I will be on the old slow red turd!! Shouldnt miss me, probably be being towed!! LOL See you all there!! Stop by for a beer,just look for the fat bald guy!!

Z

Big group of us from KS with mixed machines, 4 banshees, 3 YFZ's, TRX 250R, ATC 250R, ATC 350R, ATC 450R (home built), 2 Z400's, dirt bike or two, and a few more I am missing will be there the weekend efter Snake hunt.

Sounds good....

Ill be up in Deuces Wild which is past North Camp...Im going to have to throw the Banshee in the back of the Truck and Drive down to South Camp cuz im sure id run out of gas before I get out of the Big Dunes hahahaahaha......

Ill be on a Black and Grey shee with Out of Frames and Snakeskin Seat

Good Times as always. Lots of nice bike out there and running hard. The ol shee ran good all weekend. I had troubles getting off the Line for a while but worked it out. Its amazing what new spark plugs will do hahahahahaahahah......

I was hoping to see more drag bikes out running around. It was hit or miss everytime i would go out there. Did anyone get to see the Green Shee with the Limegreen Fur seat run? The thing looked like it woud rip pretty hard.

that was bo diddly's ( scott) dm or dmx i cannot rember what size it was but it was huge he was having some minor issue;s with the carbs. he let me ride his 250r puma that bike was a BLAST to ride.. first honda i have been on with an override..

my lil turd 485 cheeta i felt was on kill this last weekend. its amazing what a new clutch will do.. and of course the M+M crew was hitting it hard also. steve's ole rappy was holding up well and i feel was killer the few times they actually sprayed it ( yes 90% of the time it was on motor only) didnt see shit for 4 pokes at all?? couple really fast NOS raptors and maybe like 1 or 2 450's r+s racings 450r honda was looking good as always and i really enjoyed seeing "the shit" and his bro's out havent seen them in a LONG time..

had a good time with everyone.. spurd, racing jason, zach, tanner ( what happend?) good day for me.. i was on a haevy painkiller all day and it kinda geeked me out.. so i was probably actinag a lil weird

Good Times as always. Lots of nice bike out there and running hard. The ol shee ran good all weekend. I had troubles getting off the Line for a while but worked it out. Its amazing what new spark plugs will do hahahahahaahahah......

I was hoping to see more drag bikes out running around. It was hit or miss everytime i would go out there. Did anyone get to see the Green Shee with the Limegreen Fur seat run? The thing looked like it woud rip pretty hard.

That was scotts 18mm dm mccoy built and it does run hard. Im sure it was a handfull in a stock chassis with a 12 over arm lol!

that was bo diddly's ( scott) dm or dmx i cannot rember what size it was but it was huge he was having some minor issue;s with the carbs. he let me ride his 250r puma that bike was a BLAST to ride.. first honda i have been on with an override..

my lil turd 485 cheeta i felt was on kill this last weekend. its amazing what a new clutch will do.. and of course the M+M crew was hitting it hard also. steve's ole rappy was holding up well and i feel was killer the few times they actually sprayed it ( yes 90% of the time it was on motor only) didnt see shit for 4 pokes at all?? couple really fast NOS raptors and maybe like 1 or 2 450's r+s racings 450r honda was looking good as always and i really enjoyed seeing "the shit" and his bro's out havent seen them in a LONG time..

had a good time with everyone.. spurd, racing jason, zach, tanner ( what happend?) good day for me.. i was on a haevy painkiller all day and it kinda geeked me out.. so i was probably actinag a lil weird

Everything ran good the DM's were on kill once we got them lined out, and as always the lil cubs were running hard. Cam ur cheetah totes you around real good, always good racing. Had a blast racing you on my lil stock stroke cub.

Ya i thought it was a perfect weekend! i wish the sand could have been a little wetter for the hook but at least it was smooth. bikes all seemed like they were runnin hard!! Im gonna have to keep lettin my girl run my bike and build myself a bigger one if im ever gonna keep up with some of you fellas!! haha :headbang: