What engine builder do i go with?

do you already have a banshee or you looking to buy one and then build it with 4000?

If you already have one check out these 2 sites.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/index.asp

http://www.herrjugsracing.com/

Both do great work and can really open up a banshee.

Also if you click on site sponsors there are others who can make em scream.

if you have a banshee already i might take it as partial rtrade in on my lsr 485cc cheeeta bike i am looking to sell.

you can just drop a bomb right out the gate and start out with a bike thats really fast... but its not really set up to "dune" i dune drag it but i would want to ride it out ont he big dunes..

I would like a fast dune bike who can build it for 3500 to 4000????

I am located around Salem Portland area in Oregon if you can do it im open for that to pm me?

If you want to stay local, there is Twister Crankshafts- they do full builds, Cascade and White Knuckle Racing in the Boring/Estacada area.There is also Redline Racing in Sweet Home, they are a site sponsor. The only one of these I have dealt with personally is Twister, they do all my machine work and I assemble things myself. I am not positive, but I have heard that Cascade has Twister do some of their work for them, they are only about 3 miles apart. In the past, I have heard some things about White Knuckle, that I won't repeat in an open forum, that keeps me from using them. I know absolutely nothing about Redline Racing other than they are a site sponsor.

Everybody on here seems to speak highly of FAST and Herr Juggs.

I would like a fast dune bike who can build it for 3500 to 4000????

I am located around Salem Portland area in Oregon if you can do it im open for that to pm me?

I just had WILDCARD RACING work on my motor and I couldn't be happier. Plus they are located in Utah so its not going to cost you alot so send them your motor.

Call Brandon or Shay they are awesome people to deal with, I promise you won't be disappointed: :headbang:http://www.wildcardracingatv.com/

FAST would be my first go to guy for a 4mil dune build. You can build a complete 4mil dune ported motor for around $2500. I would spend the rest of the money you have on Elkas and a-arms. Redline Racing builds some wicked stuff, thats who built Locogotos 10mil motor.

Call around and see who you feel comfortable with, the site sponsors do good work and its nice to support the site but there are others out there as well. Jim at passion personally did my work and the bike runs damn hard, hes always worked with me and does great work! Nice guy and very informative, will explain everything to you and why you should run the parts he is recommending! Alot of times he will have some parts and pieces that are in great shape laying around and will cut you some super kickass deals on them, got some vforce 3 reeds from him that had like 3 passes on them for i wanna say 100 bucks, also got a dual pingel from him for like $40 that was off his personal bike that i needed in a pinch. Downside is he likes to take his time (which is good in some cases) which can lead to a long turn over time, but his work is perfect! Call around and see who you feel the most comfortable with and who is willing to TAKE THE TIME and ask you what you wanna do with you bike. If they dont ask you everything about your bike and what riding style you have then stay away because you could be getting a cookie cutter port job, not one personalized for your riding!

I would not hesitate to use the following in the future

FAST

Herr Jugs

Redline

Passion

Wildcard

If your in the Salem area there is also Dave Moore Racing. I have my motor at his shop right now and this will be the first build that he has done for me so I don't have first hand experience quite yet, but I will let you know how it goes. His shop is out of Keiser, he has competitive pricing, and he really knows his shit and he will pull the whole motor apart right in front of you and talk to you about any issues he sees and any work that he is recommending.

Jim at Passion Racing is a really good guy.

Every time I talk to him on the phone he is more than willing to spend 30 to 40 minutes of his time to ask you personal questions like your weight, riding style, geographical location, type of dirt/sand you ride in, ect. He really does have a passion for what he does and you can tell by talking to him.

Oh yeah he might have a little bit of experience lol.

After talking to several builders I can honestly vouch that he seems to be the most honest, straight forward guy of the ones previously mentioned, and his prices seem to be the best as well.

Just my humble opinion

well, i have to cast my vote to wildcard, as usuall. from all i have seen, they pretty much treat every build like family, and go the exra mile to ensure perfect results every time. that being said, i whole hartedly agree with papa smurf that you need to call around and figure which builder you are most comforable with. that list is pretty much the a-list of builders, so if you are worried about the turn-around from your first choice, you will not be making a sacrifice in any way by choosing another, as far as final product is concerned.

well, i have to cast my vote to wildcard, as usuall. from all i have seen, they pretty much treat every build like family, and go the exra mile to ensure perfect results every time. that being said, i whole hartedly agree with papa smurf that you need to call around and figure which builder you are most comforable with. that list is pretty much the a-list of builders, so if you are worried about the turn-around from your first choice, you will not be making a sacrifice in any way by choosing another, as far as final product is concerned.

Very well put, that being said jim was willing to work with me on price and was willing to do everything i wanted in house such as cut and rechamber stock head. The price was fair and the performance was definetly not sacraficed! Jims building the girls shee right now and is cutting her a hell of a deal! Wildcard also i head is another one that is willing to work with you on price. Many great builders out there, just call around and see who you like the best and who is willing to ACCOMADATE YOU! You are the consumer and without you they would be nothing!

Cody