Thieves

dam guys that sucks, no disrespect but why the fuck would ya leave that kind of stuff where some dick can grab it and bounce? was it locked in the truck or just sittin in the back? i hope ya guys catch up with the low life peice of shit who took it.

dam guys that sucks, no disrespect but why the fuck would ya leave that kind of stuff where some dick can grab it and bounce? was it locked in the truck or just sittin in the back? i hope ya guys catch up with the low life peice of shit who took it.

in the cab of the truck. thought the doors were locked but i guess not. this place is in the middle of fucking nowhere. you wouldnt even know it was there unless you were a local in the area. they knew what they wanted.

50 feet away was a work truck with about 3 grand worth of tools in the back of it. it was untouched. we are thinking kids that were there fucking around. even had the doors been locked, they couldve been easily broken out and the truck gone through. they could hear if we were close or not and bounced if they thought we were coming.

its a fuckin wack ass deal for sure. ive left shit sit on the trailer tons of times before down there and never had an issue.

like bigred said, theres no way they can wear this shit around here. its just plain stupid really. ill be watching craigslist for sure and anyone wearing a m&m atv shirt..

First off ,sorry to hear about what happened, I highly doubt these people will be wearing the stuff that they stoled, what these thieves will most likely do is sell the stuff on craigslist or ebay or they may even find someone local to sell it to , its a good idea like you said to keep an eye out for your stuff on craigslist and other auction types sites.File a police report also .

I hope they don't give to some unsuspecting asshole who runs into one of you guys and gets beat for it! Sucks guys, gettin shit jacked is the worst feeling and I have my fingers crossed that you'll find those fuckers and handle business.

What the fuck thats crazy and some fucked up shit to hear. There always some hating ass pussy jacking other people shit. I remember that happened to me a year ago when i went riding with a few friends. They ended jacking my helmet goggles and other shit from my trailer. Now i ended up welding up some compartments with a lock for them jackers. Oh yeah and a nice little snubbie for those who get tempted again. Sorry to hear bout that and as stupid as they are you should check on CL