ebay $100 new oversized radiators are they wortbuying?

Craig Walker

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For $150 you can buy a Boss and at least purchase it from an American. It could even be the same radiator, who knows. If you have any trouble at all, good luck dealing w/the overseas seller. In2glamis is selling the boss ones brand new for $150 plus shipping. I think $160 to your door.

This one is a guy in Florida, not the ones from Hong Kong. The thread on the Hong Kong one the guy was happy with it and siad it was identical to the Boss unit. No info on the one from Florida, but it could be the same as the one from Hong Kong, this guy might have bought a large number of them to import and resell himself.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got mine in, after looking at my sales receipt the guys name was like Yin Leu or something close to that. It looks IDENTICAL to the ones from China even though mine was from Florida. Shipping was fast and pretty happy with the way it looks, definitely thicker than stock. Fins were all straight, even though I haven't put it on yet, for $100 id recommend getting one if you have wanted one before.

i run one, the guy from honk kong is pretty nice guy, he alway awnsered my questons. i have noticed a 7degree diff from stock to this, so my vector says. all in all well made just a cheap cap.

• 2 weeks later...

For $150 you can buy a Boss and at least purchase it from an American

That camera(or reflection of one) in your sig, is that american? How about your tv, radios see where im going?

Anyways, thanks for the reviews. This will be something i will probably get.

Well I had to break down and get one because while in the middle of my rebuild mine got a hole in it. I was running my harley after a cam swap and it vibrated some stuff off of a shelf and the shit slammed down on my radiator and fucked it up enough that I wont be using it. I am happy with it except for the fact that I run a peps stabilizer and since the rad is thicker I had to bump the rad out a little with some spacers in order to clear the stabilizer bracket. Let me just also say that some blue magic makes that rad shine. Polishing the tanks was probably a waste but it looks real good right now.

That camera(or reflection of one) in your sig, is that american? How about your tv, radios see where im going?

Anyways, thanks for the reviews. This will be something i will probably get.

Do you always talk to people like they are stupid? If I can get it from an american, I will. Even if it is foreign made, and resold by an american, I would feel much better about that than shipping money straight over seas. My Banshee has more american made parts on it than a Harley Davidson and I wouldn't have it any other way! Our jobs and our middle class are shrinking faster than a penis in freezing water thanks to jackasses like you.