Its time for a new car

00sheerzr

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spray is gay.

Whats done to your car?

As far as performance goes, Stock VF-39 Turbo, HKS Catless Turbo Back, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, DW 850 Injectors, SPT Intake w/ Gimmick Turbo Inlet Hose, Oversized Top Mount, Cobb AP, And Pro Tuned to 351 All Wheel Horse, and 372 All Wheel FT LB's Torque on 94 Octane.

Other mods, Seibon Vented CF Hood, Seibon CF Trunk, Limited STi Lip, Lowered on COBB Racing Springs, ACT Street Modified Clutch And ACT Flywheel. Factory Subaru Gauges(Boost/Vac, Oil Temp., Voltage) As well as Pillar Pod with Oil Pressure and Wideband AFR.

Stuff that does nothing for performance or weight savings, Pioneer Touch Screen HU, 8" Kenwood Shallow Mount under Passenger seat, 10" Alpine Type R in Trunk, Powered by Alpine 500 Watt Single Channel Amp, Blacked out Dash and Center Console.

Im sure im forgetting some stuff but that is all i can think of at the moment, my car is set up to be comfortable enough to drive any day if i want without losing creature habits like stereo and AC, but still go to the track if i want and throw down a little.

• 1 month later...