I got tossed.

Pappa Kaneda

Alright, so it's my first quad and my first ride on dry ground now that all of the snow up here has melted. I had the Shee at a friends house working on mounting my nerfs and doing other stuff when I decided to take a run down the road. I screamed to the end of the road then decided it was time to turn around. My rear Holeshots are more or less shot. There's just not that much left of 'em. I figured they'd slide out just as they had done when there was some snow on the road. Yeah, WRONG!! I turned the bars and cracked the throttle then the rear tires grabbed the tarmac for dear life. The front end came up and sideways and I was off. I smacked the ground on the left side of my lower back then my head smashed the pavement. Yes I was wearing a helmet. I rolled over so that I wouldn't get crushed by the Shee when it fell over but it was standing upright on it's front wheels, then came down on the rears. The Shee is unharmed, I am not so lucky. I was wearing shorts and took a bit from my left leg off of something and my right leg just above my foot is scraped from the foot pegs. I can barely walk because of my back and the rest just burns. It had to happen sooner or later, just a good lesson on how NOT to ride...

My left calf, don't know what I scraped or burned it on but it smarts.

Leftleg.jpg

My right foot, bad lighting, it actually is a lot redder now.

Rightfoot.jpg

My lower back is swollen and bruised, I'll have the wife take a picture and post when she gets home.

Ya I have a lot of banshee tattoos on the back of my legs from the days when I was using t6 pipes. I once did something just as stupid on my quadzilla and crack the foot peg using my knee cap, no bs I saved the foot peg. It hurt like a sob but somehow I didn't brake anything but I was alittle limpy for a few days.