did test and need to know

i did both test to it also.leak down and compression.it passed the leak down with no problems and the compression test was 100 psi in both.im still not seeing the problem.where can i buy the 27.5 piolet jets.i did order a jet kit for it.it has 250 mains right now and the only mods are the fmf pipes and air box lid

i did both test to it also.leak down and compression.it passed the leak down with no problems and the compression test was 100 psi in both.im still not seeing the problem.where can i buy the 27.5 piolet jets.i did order a jet kit for it.it has 250 mains right now and the only mods are the fmf pipes and air box lid

Isn't 100 psi getting kinda low on the compression? :confused:

before we jump to concusions......what is the elevation? does your tester match the length of the plugs on the threads? is the shrade valve in the tip? and, are you kicking with the throttle open, and untill the needle stops moving?

before we jump to concusions......

Why. Jumping to conclusions is everybody's favorite pastime. Along with blaming TORS and boost bottles for everything ever wrong with a banshee and telling guys that if they dont run engine ice they will overheat.

100 psi is low and 250 mains seems lean. I had FMF Fattys on my wifes bike with a Toomey 2 into 1 K&N air filter and it was jetted 290 mains 27.5 pilot, clip in the middle of the stock needle and 1.75 turns on the air screw.

wow thats nice the dummy i bought my shee from had 200 mains,25 pilots. :headbang: sounds like stock jetting to me for having fattys and a k&n with lid ah an i didnt blow it up :confused:

haha, but 2legged goats are easier to grab a hold of.......

ok so just to let every one knowi finally fixed the problem i had with the shee miss firing on the right cylinder.the guy that i bought it from must have taken the carbs out at one point and put the slides in the wrong carbs.i need to just say thanks to u guys on this sight cause this is were i got the tip to check it out.so thanks agin guys ur great.