DMC Garbage

08 BANSHEE

Shearer Chrome is garbage...I'm talking show quality.

I run an alky bike...so there is less heat in the pipes than a gas motor.

The chrome was flaking off mine after a year. And I wash/clean mine after the races.

Luckily (or unluckily) this was the first time I split a seam on my pipe and they got re-chromed as a result.

Chrome has been ok since then....but I would find a good local chromer and get them done before you run them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be ticked off too.

However what i wouldn't have done was pitch a fit from the get go like you did.

It's said that what goes around comes around in my opinion that goes for bad feelings too.

You probably don't want to hear it nor care but you might have better "luck" in the future if you try to stay positive and stop spewing filth whenever something doesn't go your way.

Stuff happens

Edited by SLORYDER

I would've thrown a fit and ripped someones ass as well. Thats ridiculous especially after you spend a pretty penny to get a set of pipes and now ya get a pile of shit in a box on ur doorstep. Whats even more irritating is how terrible their customer service is. Honestly I would never have wasted my money on those pipes. I've ran toomey's from day 1 and never had an issue. Go with some toomey's if you ever get ur money back or can get rid of those junk pipes ya bought.

I would've thrown a fit and ripped someones ass as well. Thats ridiculous especially after you spend a pretty penny to get a set of pipes and now ya get a pile of shit in a box on ur doorstep. Whats even more irritating is how terrible their customer service is. Honestly I would never have wasted my money on those pipes. I've ran toomey's from day 1 and never had an issue. Go with some toomey's if you ever get ur money back or can get rid of those junk pipes ya bought.

I've gotten the short end of the stick before, but I haven't gone on a public forum, started a topic bashing them and cussed them up and down before I even heard from them.

That's just rude and irresponsible. Not saying he should be happy but it's not like they were out to get him.

Edited by SLORYDER

The guy is pissed off. He got a shit deal on some shit pipes that he prolly spent his hard earned money on. I know I would be super chapped if I spent all that money on a set of pipes that after one ride looked as god aweful as the pics showed. Thats ridiculous and cheap quality. I cant stand DMC pipes to begin with and this just proved me right that they are junk. Yeah Ive been F'd on deals in the past as well and by no means was I happy about it. I prolly wouldve first off gotten to the bottom of this whole deal first with DMC and then started a thread bashing them. From the sounds of it, their quality is terrible and so is there customer service. I feel for the guy spending that kinda money on a set of pipes and have that happen. Im sure he doesnt have the money to go out and buy another set of pipes while this whole deal with DMC gets lined out so therefore his bike is sitting there in the garage with no pipes and not rideable. Hope it turns out for the best for ya. I know where about 4-5 sets of pipes are at right now in good shape, so if you absolutley need pipes, PM me and I can get you hooked up with a set for pretty cheap money.

• 2 weeks later...

The guy is pissed off. He got a shit deal on some shit pipes that he prolly spent his hard earned money on. I know I would be super chapped if I spent all that money on a set of pipes that after one ride looked as god aweful as the pics showed. Thats ridiculous and cheap quality. I cant stand DMC pipes to begin with and this just proved me right that they are junk. Yeah Ive been F'd on deals in the past as well and by no means was I happy about it. I prolly wouldve first off gotten to the bottom of this whole deal first with DMC and then started a thread bashing them. From the sounds of it, their quality is terrible and so is there customer service. I feel for the guy spending that kinda money on a set of pipes and have that happen. Im sure he doesnt have the money to go out and buy another set of pipes while this whole deal with DMC gets lined out so therefore his bike is sitting there in the garage with no pipes and not rideable. Hope it turns out for the best for ya. I know where about 4-5 sets of pipes are at right now in good shape, so if you absolutley need pipes, PM me and I can get you hooked up with a set for pretty cheap money.

Still havent heard from them, havent sent back my pipes, nothing. I'm glad you understand, its been what, 2 months? This is getting fucking retarded.

Man i would be calling them Multiple times a-day, everyday. I know you shouldn't have to but it has obviously reached the point where you have been fucked, so you might as well speed up the process yourself. The squeaky wheel gets the grease...

• 4 weeks later...

you ever hear anything or get your pipes back, reading this thread has talked me out of buy dmc pipes ill get the toomeys now

Dont let that scare you away theyre a good pipe. Thats the first time I've ever heard of that happening.

• 2 weeks later...