DMC Garbage

08 BANSHEE

Didn't they just start making these again a year or so ago? It seems like they just started making these because a bunch of guys around here were asking for 10 sets or some shit like that. I'm wondering if they didn't outsource their chrome and end up with shitty results?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful with what you buy next time. I bought a new set of Shearers and the chrome is shit! They run damn good but they rust like hell if it even gets cloudy out. Either spend the coin and get the show chrome or get them bare and have a good chrome shop do them.

SP

I heard that Shearer is only doing show chrome now?

I heard that Shearer is only doing show chrome now?

You know anybody that admits to doing a non show chrome? Its all show chrome when your getting your wallet out. You want the real deal you got to pay the cash with some one reputable.

Take a look in to the past of the shady chrome jobs by CPI, and Shearer. You really think it has gotten better?

If you want a real chrome job then look at Cascade.

Here are my cascade cpi's. They look this good today. Not even any blueing.

100_2148.jpg

100_2147.jpg

100_2145.jpg

REALLY hoping to get my money back, if they do, they are gonna say "20% restock" Im gonna tell them to suck my dick, I will buy CPI's or Shearers if I get my money back..

I doubt your going to get your money back. They will probably want to exchange them.

Well they can fuck right off, I don't want another set of those piece of shit pipes..

That actually might be your best bet. At least then you can sell them on ebay as new and get your money back. Who knows though, they may refund your money. Never know until you ask and maybe pitch a fit!

SP

Well they can fuck right off, I don't want another set of those piece of shit pipes..

I still think you got a defective set...ive heard alot of good things with DMC, and on my last 4mil I ran aliens and loved them. Every company has defects, it just happens. I wouldnt really trash them yet until the try to screw you. I think they will do you right, so keep us posted.

i traded for my 916's almost a year ago so i have no idea how old they are but the chrome is holding up pretty well. i will say the chrome on my old t5's was nicer but my dmc's have held up really well, nothing like what you got 08. like said before, if they only offer you another set then just take them and sell or trade them

i traded for my 916's almost a year ago so i have no idea how old they are but the chrome is holding up pretty well. i will say the chrome on my old t5's was nicer but my dmc's have held up really well, nothing like what you got 08. like said before, if they only offer you another set then just take them and sell or trade them

If they offer me another set they will be up for sale..