carb size

mikechief

What size carb should I have for a2 into 1 ? The only mods I have are pipes n foam filter with no air box hopefully v force soon . When I'm jetting how will I know its the carb size fuckn with me and not the jets ? Or maybe it won't ?

I've got a 35mm I like having to buy/clean one air clean makes tuning easier the way it is now when I get into the main it goes like a rocket bottom end still needs work. Where would I see the additional power from the dual carbs ? I like how simple and cheap the single carb is. Tell me about putn a bigger carb on. Witch carb how big I have a keihin now with lots of jets it would be splendid to be able to use some of those

Would it be worth it to buy a 39 mm or could I get anther 35mm for a dual carb set up would that be to much

Keihin PJ34&36's, PWK 33's, 35's, 39's, 35 air striker's all use the same main, pilot, and needles. PWK33's and 35's jet pretty close.

A single 35 setup to a dual 35 set up are two different sides of the map. I would never run a 2 into 1 setup personally, there junk. With your motor dual 35s would be way overkill. Dual 30s would be better. The low end power gains from a single carb is minimal, and the top end power loss is huge. You only have to tune your carbs once unless you make changes, so i dont see why tuning is even an issue. You need to decide what kind of riding your gonna do, and what your planning on doing in the future as far as mods go before you go out and buy carbs.