funny CL posting

xX JAMMER Xx

http://huntington.craigslist.org/cto/1625442018.html

Im looking to sell my sweet quad. Its just to fast for me.

Its a Kazuma 250 setup for MX track/Sand drag/Trails. This quad has everything a real man would ever need. Snorkeled intake for high performance along with cut front plasics for aerodynamics, along with cut front rack to increase downforce. KC lights on a "ranch hand" style front bumper, because without it, its just a wheelie machine and its nearly inpossible to find the sweet spot. A few weeks ago I was hitting hairpin turns on a wooded trail when I came back to the barn, my bubbys said "WOAH your bout to be running on flats" well, mother heard it and made me park it untill i got new rubbers so i went with the same tires Ricky Carmichael runs on his quad. Some days they hook like a dream and some days they just cant keep up with the pulsating 250cc'z. This quad looks up and drifts like you could in a tri-axle kenworth. Its a SWEET fealing!

Mod list: Holly double pumper corbar8er, CowTown Cuztomz Super CDI box tune job, Dual pipes, Ricky Carmichael tires, TOO MUCH TO LIST!!!

When you crank it down into low, you get a sweet stump shreading granny gear thanks to the custom positive-track-read-end-set-up. It goes like a tank!!

This quad can pull a 4x4 brute force all day with a chain...crazy fast.

Im just looking to downgrade a few notches, im still scared to crack into it to hard. So im willing to trade on something a little more sluggish, like a 450r, banshee, raptor 700, 250r, thundercat 1000 maybe? just let me know what you got.

For an extra $15 I will throw in a nice "turtle shell" type helmet (dont want to get in trouble when mother catches you without it!!1!)

No Lowballers, i have alot of money in this, i mean, i have $65 just in the dual pipes alone!

I will have pics up soon

Contact me with any questions, just be sure to ask if it is Trevor, my little brother has my phone sometimes so just make sure im on the line. Call or text, but i prefer talking.

Thanks bubby!

I want to see pictures of this beast!

haha i googled it.. it could be 2 different bikes i think.. there is a chinese version of the raptor and a utility that looks like a recon.. im leaning towards the recon. gotta have that down force baby :rotflmao:

LOL!!

Wonder what the custom intake must look like to hold a 4 barrel carb!

doublepumper4150Intro.jpg

To my knowledge holly didn't make a side draught double pumper 4 barrel! ;)

The guy gets a +1 for making me chuckle!

• 1 month later...

That is one Bad Ass Kazuma!!! lol - Good thing he's got a "cut front bumper" to create that down force or she might get away and flip over under the sheer power of 250cc's of screamin chinese semen.

"custom positive-track-read-end-set-up" lol

" i have $65 just in the dual pipes alone" lol that's quite the mod to have dual pipes on a one lunger 4 stroke!

Crazzzy Fast!!!