2003 yamaha banshee 350 twin for sale

2003 yamaha banshee 350 twin for sale.like new never been wrecked.come with toomy t5's with pro flow air intake,2+1 chrome alba racing a arms,2+2 axle bar in the rear,banshee boost bottle,33mm kehin carbs,banshee cool head w/ 17cc domes,alba graphics kit,chrome tag metal handle bars,works shocks w/ reservoirs on the front,set of douglas racing wheels w/dune tires,also have stock wheels and tires,twist throttle,v-force reed valves,also have all the stock parts that came off of it.ASKING A FIRM $5,000 any questions call Tazz 214-395-4566

tn22.jpg

tn2.jpg

tn12-1.jpg

tn1-1.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is tite !! Should be getting my taxes back soon. I'm tired of working on the piece of shit I have now and want one ready to rip !! Got a lot of work done to it and I needs to know, how fast does that sucker go? I need to beat my buddies full tilt YFZ450 !! He "says" he's hit 100 on it, will your's go at least that fast? He just SMOKES my beat up 87. Also, where you at? I'm down for a good road trip for an ass kicking 'SHEE!! I got time off from work coming. Thanks !! BTW< what brand boost bottle is it? I heard that a Barton Bottle doesn't make as much power.

Edited by Larry's Shee

GoodLuck on the sale my Friend!! I have purchased 4 banshees in the last year, and they didnt cost No where near 5grand..............

I think

I gave $2950 for my 2004, and it had a fresh engine, port job, new swingarm, and almost every chrome cover and part you can purchase for a bike....

Thats kind of how i got into banshees.... The market has just went to crap the last two years..... But, i will be a rich man if you get 5g's out of

your bike!!!

Edited by cobrabc1993

I dont think everyone is trying to" hate" on you, there just being realistic.... Theres guys on here with ten 10 to 12 grand in their banshees, and they make yours look worn out.... and they cant get a bite for 4grand................ Its just a tough tough economy right now, and the people on this site know what bikes are worth, and your dealing with a tough, wise, educated crowd.... IF you truly believe your bike will bring that, your going to have to take your chances on ebay or craigslist........ and hope you find a newbie.... Goodluck :unsure::shootself:

One more thing.... Since you say were not trying to help you out..... you will notice on this site, several banshees bein parted out... A running banshee aint bringn crap these days, but, once you start pulling them apart, you will start sparking allot of interest.... Especially with a clean bike.... Example== I just saw a 2003 limited editon banshee get parted on ebay.... Clean bike, very comparable to yours, with about the same bolt ons..... He listed every individual part on that bike, and I added up what he would get once all the parts were gone, and it came up to $4000.... and of three days ago, he has very very few parts left.......... Just a thot for you..... Thats kinda of the trend these days, to get the most out of your bike..... Just look around this site....... :shrugani:

One more thing.... Since you say were not trying to help you out..... you will notice on this site, several banshees bein parted out... A running banshee aint bringn crap these days, but, once you start pulling them apart, you will start sparking allot of interest.... Especially with a clean bike.... Example== I just saw a 2003 limited editon banshee get parted on ebay.... Clean bike, very comparable to yours, with about the same bolt ons..... He listed every individual part on that bike, and I added up what he would get once all the parts were gone, and it came up to $4000.... and of three days ago, he has very very few parts left.......... Just a thot for you..... Thats kinda of the trend these days, to get the most out of your bike..... Just look around this site....... :shrugani:

Nicely put. I'm interested in the 33's.