2003 yamaha banshee 350 twin for sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I may be wrong, but I think in different parts of the country, Banshees range in prices. It seems that in CA there are lots of shee's as where here in Nj, you really do not come across allot. The going rate here seems to be $3500 to $4000. I just paid $3500 for a completely stock bike, there are a few things like braided lines, ITP rims and such, but a stock engine and no exhaust. It is very clean looks new to me, like nobody ever rode it. The previous owner just had about $2700 in work done to it. I think you would get your price here.

I may be wrong, but I think in different parts of the country, Banshees range in prices. It seems that in CA there are lots of shee's as where here in Nj, you really do not come across allot. The going rate here seems to be $3500 to $4000. I just paid $3500 for a completely stock bike, there are a few things like braided lines, ITP rims and such, but a stock engine and no exhaust. It is very clean looks new to me, like nobody ever rode it. The previous owner just had about $2700 in work done to it. I think you would get your price here.

The majority of banshee stuff seems to be in the Arizona/Nevada area, actually. One question though... if it was completely stock and hardly ridden, how on God's green earth did the guy have to put $2700 in work into it? :whoa: It was obviously ridden if someone recently dumped $2700 and DIDN'T mod it. I'm suprised you can spend that much on a stock motor... Who knew?

One more thing.... Since you say were not trying to help you out..... you will notice on this site, several banshees bein parted out... A running banshee aint bringn crap these days, but, once you start pulling them apart, you will start sparking allot of interest.... Especially with a clean bike.... Example== I just saw a 2003 limited editon banshee get parted on ebay.... Clean bike, very comparable to yours, with about the same bolt ons..... He listed every individual part on that bike, and I added up what he would get once all the parts were gone, and it came up to $4000.... and of three days ago, he has very very few parts left.......... Just a thot for you..... Thats kinda of the trend these days, to get the most out of your bike..... Just look around this site....... :shrugani:

Best way to help the guy out is tokeep your bullshit out of his thread. Me along with everybody else knows its priced high but its just stupid to come in here and bash the guy in the for sale thread.

The majority of banshee stuff seems to be in the Arizona/Nevada area, actually. One question though... if it was completely stock and hardly ridden, how on God's green earth did the guy have to put $2700 in work into it? :whoa: It was obviously ridden if someone recently dumped $2700 and DIDN'T mod it. I'm suprised you can spend that much on a stock motor... Who knew?

The bike sat for a couple of years and the carbs were shot, gummed up and rusted. He had a shop go over the bike and they put on two new carbs and a new crank last year + some other stuff that added up. I guess he left the bike at the shop for almost a year and half while he paid off the bill. I think the parts were something like $1300 and the labor was just about the same, I really could not believe the price of the labor when I saw it. I have the work invoice and I called the shop to verify the work and the grand total was like $2675. They also said that they serviced the quad and it was taken care of and not beaten up.

I looked at quit a few banshees and being on the shoreline most of the stuff I looked at was completely rusted and just beat to death. I may have paid a little more, but the bike is super clean, the plastics are in great shape and the bike almost has a new look to it. When I first saw it, I was really surprised at how nice it was. The engine is stock, but I am looking forward to working on it and moding it myself, I mean I have my own picture on what I want to do to the quad, not someone else's ideas and work. I believe that this was the closest thing I could get to a new Banshee. I am happy with the deal, it was either this or have one shipped across the country site unseen.

Best way to help the guy out is tokeep your bullshit out of his thread. Me along with everybody else knows its priced high but its just stupid to come in here and bash the guy in the for sale thread.

I was being serious...........................................Its not rocket science that banshees part out for more than they are worth :whoa:

I was being serious...........................................Its not rocket science that banshees part out for more than they are worth :whoa:

Yes but he is trying to sell the quad as whole, I do not see anything about a partout in the thread title.

I just think its ridiculous for a for-sale thread to turn into a bunch of bullshit talk, if you dont want to pay what the mans asking move on and find something else to do. :cheers:

Yes but he is trying to sell the quad as whole, I do not see anything about a partout in the thread title.

I just think its ridiculous for a for-sale thread to turn into a bunch of bullshit talk, if you dont want to pay what the mans asking move on and find something else to do. :cheers:

THE Only one talking trash is you pal........... Your responding to post and comments that were over 3weeks ago!! If you actually read

the replies i gave, it was giving the guy advice, and other options........... and then you bump in 3and a half weeks later, and say

im talking shit?? The only one stirring up stuff is you man..... Free Bump for this post..... banghead

THE Only one talking trash is you pal........... Your responding to post and comments that were over 3weeks ago!! If you actually read

the replies i gave, it was giving the guy advice, and other options........... and then you bump in 3and a half weeks later, and say

im talking shit?? The only one stirring up stuff is you man..... Free Bump for this post..... banghead

Agreed! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

to mr. dan brock and anyone else who wants to talk about me or what i am about to write. i dont care if this post is 3 weeks old or 3 years old.good luck on selling your quad i hope you have the best of luck, but i will say that if i were you i would try another site because i would say 75% of the people i have dealt with on this site are all ASSHOLES especially that matt guy he has been the worst of all. i would have to say if he was on fire i wouldnt piss on him to put him out. to be honest with any of you i really dont know why i keep coming back here. but i do have to agree with them also i am in southern indiana and banshees just dont go for much anymore just for the fact of those piece of shit 4 strokes that are breeding like rabbits.