How to remove this F***ing banshee chain!

Hey! i really need you guys help! I am trying to remove the chain on my banshee and i found out it does not have a lock? so there is no way i can remove it... i tried many ways and its not coming off... thats really stupid how stock chains dont have a friggin lock...

I need to replace it and can't get it out.

Reason why i need to replace: because its way too loose and i already extended the swingarm to its max and its still way too loose.. i've had this chain for 4 years now so it needs a change... but i need help on any suggestions on how to get it out.. my friend said he is going to get a grinder and grind it off..

The stock chains dont have a master link?

I bought 2 Banshees brand new from a dealer and a third one that was new enough to have a stock chain and they all had a master link on them, also my kid's Blaster was bought brand new and had a master link. Most, if not all Yamaha sport quads come with a DID o-ring chain and all of them have a master link that I know of. The chains without master links are usually used on street bikes or are aftermarket.