Vin tube and title for a 1999 Banshee

this guy is a fuckin joke! 150 for an illegal transaction wtf is wrong with him? there are complete frames all over for 200 bucks with papers. loco should warn this retard about his illegal transactions on the hq, his ebay prices are a load of shit too! to you sir i say gtfo! :cheers:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some states are not atv friendly. i live in pa and no matter what you do if you dont have the original title you cant get a new one. i also think its bullshit that i got a perfectly good frame and would have to trash it because i cant get a title even though i got a bill of sale. so i got a title and stamped the vins and now its registered. also most of stolen banshees are chopped up and sold for parts. this might be illegal but its what the fucked up goverment makes you do even if you do everything right. bill of sale even notarized dont mean shit i even had the original vin ran by the cops and it came up clean but it dont mean shit if you dont have the original title. so think you should be greatful you live in a state where its easy to get a replacement title and not comment on something you dont know about. oh yeah the cheapest frame i could find with shipping was 400.

i not going to set here and argue, but how in the fuck is someone from OR going to set here and tell me (from OKLAHOMA) how shit goes here. do you live here and know the law? no stfu! you sign a piece of paper at the pawn shop saying your pawning it. lol yeah the numbers on a engine don't matter right? that's why my buddy went to jail about a year ago on a banshee that he bought from a used dealer. some idiot swapped frames and traded it in and when the cops ran the case numbers he was arrested for possession of stolen property.

perfect example why people shouldn't alter vin #'s on frames. sucks for ya freind but he should have done his homework and kept his paper work from the used bike place.

perfect example why people shouldn't alter vin #'s on frames. sucks for ya freind but he should have done his homework and kept his paper work from the used bike place.

oh he did and he got out the 3 days later, but he lost 3 days of work which is still bs.

I really think it matters who buys one of these tubes and title deals.....

Personally, I got a frame off of a friend of mine for free. It was from a buddy of his Banshee that he parted out years prior. He didn't have a title and I didn't want to deal with all the bullshit involved with attaining one.

This seems like a one-shop stop for a legit number and papers.

BUT, if this fell into a piece of shit thief hands......... Well that sucks because then you are helping a waste of life get away with a theft.

:mellow: another reason to love canada (BC) as long as it doesnt come up stolen your good to go! no titles no registration no worries. you can check if its stolen in 1 min when you buy it too.

You damn well know it buddy!!!! :cheers: No insurance also. Just fuel up, scratch your balls and ride to where ever when ever....

Ok...let me give you a PERFECTLY good reason to buy a used frame and title that is 100% clear.

Insurance.

If you have a custom built frame with no VIN...how are you going to insure it? As long as the title is clean and clear (and with Minkia I'm certain it is...I've been dealing with him for YEARS)..

You tell an insurance company this is what the bike started out as, now it's a show quality bike.

Try insuring a 99 banshee for actual replacement cost if you have 15K in it...you'll get blue book, maybe 2K.

If you build a chrome, polished and powder coated drag bike, hill climber, etc... and then dump 10 to 20 K into it (I can name PLENTY who have) try to insure it for that much.

A clean VIN/Title is a place to start. ESPECIALLY if you have a custom frame.

Yes, I know you can go down to the DMV (Secretary of state) and get a VIN issued.

Try that. Then it's even harder to get adequate insurance on it.

You guys should probably do a little homework before you go accusing a member of pulling a sham or trying to scam someone. I'm sure minkia has been around this site longer than most of you...myself included.