Ok here goes Im planning to build a 4 mil shee engine. Here is the list

FAST woods port with matched case porting

Stock head Paul Turner rechambered

Adjustable Timing plate +4

FAST wiseco Hotrods +4mil crank with extra welds

bore 1 size over stock with pro-x pistons

v-force 3 reeds with open stuffers

FAST billet intake with crossover built in

Billet bowls for carbs (whatever size I need)

FAST straight cut gears and billet basket and clutch kit

PT mids with fatboy silencers

Stock airbox with foam filter and custom lid

and all the other small mods we all know and love bearing wise

I mosly ride at the Badlands, Haspin acres, and sometimes Silver lakes. I really enjoy trail with the alot of hills.

I need to know what size carbs (Kehin wize) that I should run in Northwest Indiana. What is best!! for this setup also any jetting tips for this setup

Thanks alot guys. Lemme know Jason

while i agree you dont really need straight cut gears, i think the billet bowls are a good idea. its not going to hurt you to have that extra fuel.

i ran a set of 39mm pwk's dry with my 10mm cub one time. bought billet bowls and it never happened again. and that was on gas.

Save yourself some money. You don't need straight cut gears and you don't need billet bowls for gas. If you are just building extra for a future build fine, but you don't need those items.

For a more trail built bike I would be looking at the 30-33MM range for carbs.

I second this, i ran trails and 28 pwks worked well for me.... but with your 4 mill and etc id be looking at 30-33's as well....

This is great advise thanks alot guys I believe Im going to go with 33's and billet bowls. I have plenty of money so we all like a little bling :) Im going to be running 100 octane Leaded race fuel in this 32:1 with klotz RD50

I agree, the straight-cuts aren't needed for your build. I'd go 33 or 35pwk for the carb. On a 4mil on gas you will probably be fine with the stock bowls. On my 10mil cub I sucked the bowls dry on gas just like loco, but on a 4mil on gas you should be good to go with factory bowls.

- Jared

28mm carbs and switch to a mid tension reed petal on a stock cage. Run a cool head with about 175-180 psi compression. Don't need big bowls or billet gears. Also lighten the flywheel, and run a dyna cdi, with a stock timing plate. Run wiseco pistons also.

Edited by Snopczynski