Who makes this aluminum swing arm

Just got this in a horse trade and dont know anything about like who makes it what they cost ? Thanks

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not weighed it yet .And if it is a one off it is damm nice piece somebody put some time into it.

So it looks like it weighs just a hair over 10 pounds and it is a + 4 over swingarm. I will post more pics tomorrow also came with crazy billet bearing carrier

Now correct me if i am wrong but isnt unsprung weight a good thing to an extent just like on a car. If your leafs are over your axle then the weight of the axle will smooth out the ride? Btw very nice swinger for sure!

Cody

Edited by papa_smurf49319

Now correct me if i am wrong but isnt unsprung weight a good thing to an extent just like on a car. If your leafs are over your axle then the weight of the axle will smooth out the ride? Btw very nice swinger for sure!

Cody

Generally, you want as little unsprung weight as possible (even on a car). You smooth out the ride with the design of the suspension, not unsprung weight. Unsprung weight is usually something you "deal with" instead of designing it into a suspension system.