How do you think this will look?

Stumbaugh

I am getting ready to start my build. I was thinking of painting the frame copper with a little metallic in it with polished +2+1 A arms then going with a +6 polished swing arm. I think it would look pretty sick. I like the polished look but it's easy to go overboard with it. Also going with polished foot pegs, polished wheels, copper hubs, and copper calipers. I just dont know what color plastic. The first thing that came to mind on the plastic was white. But a friend of mine built a 250R that was copper and white so I can't copy that. I also thought about doing a blood red with metallic instead of copper with black plastic.

yeah i know what you mean. I can't think of the guys name on here that I saw some pics of his powder coating products. He did some parts in Candy Copper that look absolutly sick. It wont be just regular copper, i saw one like that and it looks ugly as sin. I like the look of the Candy Copper. It's so hard to think of on paper. Cause I want to have some polished items on there but I dont want to go over board with it. At the same time I dont want to go over board on having to many items painted copper. I do agree that black would look good. Maybe my original idea but with black plastic. I think that would look pretty sick

I think I have decided on the color scheme. Candy copper frame with polished A arms and swing arms, Candy copper hubs, spindles, case, and few misc parts here and there. Then have the polished axles, foot pegs, handle bars, and a few misc parts from there. For the plastic, Metallic silver with Candy copper flames with an all silver seat. Wheels will be polished. also. I think it will look pretty sick. What do ya'll think?

• 2 weeks later...