G-FORCE axle any good?

BigMatt

I search the hq and came up with nothing, have any of you used these G-FORCE axle's. I came across a axle strength chart. have know Idea if its true. but take a look. G-FORCE and DURABLUE scored the lowest G-Force Is better than DURABLUE according to this chart. The G-FORCE axles are cheap, and was looking to replace the stock one. I mostly trail ride, and go to silver lake every now and again. AXLE STRENGHT CHART http://team-rpm.com/axle_strength_test.htm

I like my g-force axle. I've used it only for a year so far, but it has held up just fine. I ride in the trails, pits, and jump it quite often and never had a problem. For the price It's a good buy.

heres a pic of mine mounted

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss206/android691/DSC01688.jpg

Edited by drewski

ya I typed it in again and came up with alot, but than again I'm typing to you in safe mode rate now sometime this computer works others not! I guess I'll pick one up thanks Guys, while I'm here... what grease fitting do you guys use that fits the banshee. I bought a new grease gun just for it and the fitting that came with it does not fit. what do you guys use and where do you get them?

ya I typed it in again and came up with alot, but than again I'm typing to you in safe mode rate now sometime this computer works others not! I guess I'll pick one up thanks Guys, while I'm here... what grease fitting do you guys use that fits the banshee. I bought a new grease gun just for it and the fitting that came with it does not fit. what do you guys use and where do you get them?

grease guns are pretty universal. you just push the end of the hose on the nipple of the grease fitting on the bike. not sure i understand what you mean i guess. oh and by the way ive had good luck with the g force axle so far as well. just dont hammer the castle nuts too tight they are cheap as hell. i had to replace them both already. if that chart is accurate then lonestar axles are over priced

Edited by T_Shee

I have the G-force on my banshee for two years now and look just like new. I have a lonestar on my raptor and the mother snapped right in half. Got a new one for free. But I guess they have changed the way the forged them sense then. I also kept breaking lonestar axles in my rhino. But they once again changed the way they where made. Been running it for the dune season and have had great luck.

• 1 month later...

I have always heard good things about the g-force axle and my brother has a durablue axle on his raptor and it looks as if it will never break, They look really strong.

been runnin mine for about the last 15 gallons this spring,,,no bending or breaking issues...i just cnt get used to the damn thing,,,i put it back to the shortest setting which is still wider than stock,,,her rear just doesnt break free and slide as much or as easy i should say,,,gonna take some getting used to for me i guess......

I just replayed on a different topic about g force axles. I have lone star and my friend has a g force. The only reason I didn't buy a g force is because they were on back order when I needed one. After installing both and riding both there is no noticable difference as u can expect, its an axle but we've both yet to brake bend or snap or axles. The only bone I have to pick with g force is there funky lock nut and the c ring stopper on the brake hub side. I don't no why they just didn't stick with yamahas orginal setup like most aftermarket axles do. My vote goes to lonestar