Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

Ya that was us up on the hill with the turbo ktm. Its gonna have a drag axle and swingarm on it next trip. We need more big dune draggers to come.

Springer we will be staying in a tent or cargo trailer in the south camp.

Radar I am getting a different port job on my jugs so I will be doing more racing. We might be able to get Spurdy's slow ass to drag some more. Last time I was there it was hitting pretty good.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, looks like i wont be staying in a tent after all. just got a sweet deal on a freakin awesome hotel on wheels. it aint pretty to look at, but got a good deal and it will keep us dry and warm, or cool, whatever....

check it out

316952765189.jpg

Thats better than sleeping in a tent anyday!

dang.. i didnt even think about pink flamingos, im gonna have to be on the look out for some. that would be sweet. ya, i was actually thinking about making just a simple frame with double axles to set this down on and have about 8 ft or so of flat bed hanging out behind it. have to finish the trailer i'm workin on now first though...

well, looks like i wont be staying in a tent after all. just got a sweet deal on a freakin awesome hotel on wheels. it aint pretty to look at, but got a good deal and it will keep us dry and warm, or cool, whatever....

check it out

316952765189.jpg

Hell Yeah! I used bring something just like that to the dunes a few years back. Had a little 110vac fridge in it with a 110 window unit and a propane stove! Wife made me sell it cause it was ugly. Now that she comes to the dunes with me she wishes we had it back! Lol!

SP

Me and the rest of the M&M crew will be there hopefully staying up in the 140's not exactly sure yet. If anybody needs anything will should have a ton of parts with us and if anybody wants something special delivered to the dunes just let us know.

Andy

M&M ATV

I carry a bunch of extra parts also, its good to know someone else does. I needed a flywheel key one trip and could not find one. Now I carry two!

Just about got the bugs worked out on my fully rebuilt hjr 4mil. Never been to the dunes before and this is my first quad (@28) lol.

Got the wife a 01 blaster for 200 bucks (he thought it was the rod). A $1.00 woodruff key got her going . We Might come out for this one.

what all should I bring?