Turbo Banshee

johstoncounty banshee

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm awaiting pics and dyno and or track numbers. Why did it only live for a few rips before it self destructed?

It didnt self destruct it was still running when i tore it down.It has been running for 4 months.Just in consistant thats all then we got it dialed in. What do you have man wheres your banshee at.

It didnt self destruct it was still running when i tore it down.It has been running for 4 months.Just in consistant thats all then we got it dialed in. What do you have man wheres your banshee at.

Hmm thats weird... Your using a "out in left field" setup, and its really inconsistant.. I cant imagine.. My bike is junk, you wouldnt like it.. :confused: And Im STILL waiting for pictures!

Edited by n2otoofast4u

Hmm thats weird... Your using a "out in left field" setup, and its really inconsistant.. I cant imagine.. My bike is junk, you wouldnt like it.. :confused: And Im STILL waiting for pictures!

if it were not for people trying "out in left field" setups, motorsports would not be where it is today.

so many fucking haters. i just wanna see some turbo banshees.

Everyone of these turbo threads crack me up. Everybody posts up that they ARE GONNA do this and that and make sick turbo banshee. n2otoofast comes in and tries to offer suggestions and all people do is tell him that their set up will work and he is wrong. Watch the videos and pay attention his shit ACTUALLY runs. Maybe instead of arguing with him you guys could ask him constructive questions and actually make your turbo bikes run and live. banghead

Everyone of these turbo threads crack me up. Everybody posts up that they ARE GONNA do this and that and make sick turbo banshee. n2otoofast comes in and tries to offer suggestions and all people do is tell him that their set up will work and he is wrong. Watch the videos and pay attention his shit ACTUALLY runs. Maybe instead of arguing with him you guys could ask him constructive questions and actually make your turbo bikes run and live. banghead

who are you to be talking man. you and the other guy must not have anything constructive to do i havent even heard of you.it must be nice when you can talk all that smack and probly are not even the one that built the bike.i started this thread anyway and my shit works.and you keep talking about pics theres already a pile of pics on here. when i have time to upload the others on here i will.

Works? Im not saying that it doesnt "work" Im just wondering how well it "works"!! I guess only time will tell, but until it runs a number and lives for longer than a few rips up and down your buddies road Im still going to be skeptical of how well it actually "works".. Im just sayin.. I know how well my turbo bike "works" at less boost than yours is making. Im not sure what your chassis setup is, but Im going to go out on a limb and guess its not overly well setup for something that is making to kind of power that you should be at 20psi of boost.. I could be wrong.. Good luck.. Hope it runs as well as should. :cheers:

Works? Im not saying that it doesnt "work" Im just wondering how well it "works"!! I guess only time will tell, but until it runs a number and lives for longer than a few rips up and down your buddies road Im still going to be skeptical of how well it actually "works".. Im just sayin.. I know how well my turbo bike "works" at less boost than yours is making. Im not sure what your chassis setup is, but Im going to go out on a limb and guess its not overly well setup for something that is making to kind of power that you should be at 20psi of boost.. I could be wrong.. Good luck.. Hope it runs as well as should. :cheers:

has any one seen the turbo banshee shearers pipes built ? it is a 4 mill . i think its a t26 turbo 2 into 1 pipe put out over 150 hp and is the fastet banshee on the hill at dumont it runs vary well

The motor in the pics i put up is a 565cc, 10mm mini. its the "little" bike to the second one thats a 20mm dmx that will be getting a turbo set up as well. time working on it has been slow but I'm hoping to have it finished up in a few weeks as long as i can cut back on the o.t. at work.

the motor in that bike is like i said a 10mm mini, billet cases, billet 2nd gear, billet output shaft, mattoon clutch set up, 2.36 primaries. 1-6 override. stock ignition with nology coil.

the pipe is one built by cpi, the dynoport pipe wouldnt work because it wouldnt fit in the frame and hits the head if it did (test fit it out of the frame).

once the motor is fired up and i can get a few dyno pulls on it the nitrous will be put to it and see what it will do at the track.

has any one seen the turbo banshee shearers pipes built ? it is a 4 mill . i think its a t26 turbo 2 into 1 pipe put out over 150 hp and is the fastet banshee on the hill at dumont it runs vary well

i just talk to shearer and it was 160hp and no nos . and he sales a turbo kit or just the pipe if you guys need one. his turbo quad runs all day long never had a problem with the motor you just have to put a good trans in it

Edited by turbo_bruce