started the banshee today

hey guys kinda a dum post but i was just going to tell u guys i started it up today was pretty bored it was about 40 out side today put alitttle gas down the cylinders started one kick and ran really good seemed to smoke alot thouhg proby cause it was cold and i put alittle oil down the cylinders was fun ripping down the road on the ice

Why should you need to put gas down the cylinders to get it started? Hope that gas had 2 stroke oil mixed in with it otherwise you just washed the topend down dry.

YES IT WAS mixed and i had to because it has been put away for the winter... so today i was going to go ride it and i drained all the gas and stuff out of it befroe hand so it wouldnt start with out putting gas down the cyinder

YES IT WAS mixed and i had to because it has been put away for the winter... so today i was going to go ride it and i drained all the gas and stuff out of it befroe hand so it wouldnt start with out putting gas down the cyinder

dude its been put away for 3 months i drained out all the gas when i put it away its alot easier to just put alittle gas down the cylinder starts right upand then your good to go

If I let my banshee sit for a month then It takes a bunch of kicks to get it to fire up. The engine just doesnt have any fuel in it. Putting a little fuel down the spark plug hoes just makes for a short cut. If it sits for a week or 2 then it fires right up 1st or 2nd kick.