crank SHAFT

i have an extremely used 4mil, stock stroke, separating wore out banshee crank SHAFT for sale.

i was told by previous owner that it is a 4mil so that is what it is. has 115mm hot rods long rods attached to it.

i was told if used with stock banshee pistons that it would "simulate" an actual 4mil stroked banshee engine.

would make a damn good anchor for bass boat.......

would make for interesting yard decoration.....

would make a perfect gift for that family member or loved/hated one that has everything.....

hey, i guarantee you that not everyone has a worn out, 4mil, stock stroke banshee crankshaft....

girls if your man is cheating on you and you are contemplating throwing a brick through the back window of his car,

use this crankshaft instead. the profile of it would do more damage to the glass and the thin film of oil coating it makes

it easier to throw, making it easier to sail through the air......

the possible uses are endless.....

give the gift that gives someone a reason to be pissed off.....

i feel that the aggrivation this thing has brought me has come to an and would like to pass the screwing, oops i mean savings,

off to someone else.........

i will start the bidding off at .01

shipping details:

i do not use any of the big name carrier services.

price on shipping depends on location of winning bidder.

winner of item can expect item to be thrown through house/ apartment window or door.

winning bidder must specify which window/ door at auction end (front, rear, side.....ect)

I will go .02 and a coupon for 15% off a can of Alpo dog food. I might be able to throw in a stale cheeze doodle if need be.

bring it, the pooch has to eat.

How much fun does it take to wear out a 4mil? Is it better smilage than a stock stroke?

if this 4mil could talk, I think it would tell you a story of how it was gangraped in the men's locker room at the YMCA.

I have a 2 party out of state check thats post dated with an expired check guarantee card.deal? :rotflmao:

sounds like the payment matches the item perfectly!

Are the bearings, and rod needle bearings in good condition?

Is there any blueing from excessive heat?

What kind of oil and what ratio was it run with?

Any rust from not properly purging after running methanol?

Is the crank a genuine Hot Rod's crank or is it an Ebay no name with Hot Rods?

Is the tapered shaft, key way, and threads in good shape?

How are the threads and key way on the PTO side?