grandnational

N2DEEP

ok guys he contacted me this morning and said he was sorry and he was sending money and the pump so pending it getting to my house. the guy is doing the stand up thing. i never wanted this to go down like this but something had to give!

Now he needs to make it right with sheefreak and who ever he has had bad deals with! He told me he was going to make it right with them too. hope all works out for the better. I will keep everyone posted.

Edited by N2DEEP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are we doing about this little bitch. He says he is going to make it right w/everyone to appease the masses. He sent me a PM wanting to "squash this" w/an offer of $100(insulting to say the least). He is now all over the boards acting like no big deal after trying to hide his identity behind a new screen name after being banned only 6 months ago. Are we just going to forget about him and hope he has changed his ways even though he still doesn't want to make it right w/me???? This dude hasn't changed anything but his screen name...

Damian...

Quick snapshot of what he sold you as promised vs. what you got and how much it set you back to make it right for all to read please....

I remember bits and pieces of the deal...but not the whole thing.

The previous thread is a lot to read through...

Cliff notes, please..:)

• 2 weeks later...

Damian...

Quick snapshot of what he sold you as promised vs. what you got and how much it set you back to make it right for all to read please....

I remember bits and pieces of the deal...but not the whole thing.

The previous thread is a lot to read through...

Cliff notes, please..:)

Dave I think I showed you and JT the pistons that this guy sold as "good useable pistons"... They were beyond trashed... I'll see if I can find it and take another picture.