grandnational

N2DEEP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent you the money keep the other intakes MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY... SHEEFREAK PM ME I'LL GET YOU STRAIGHT TOO.. im not a con-artist i just made a mistake....SO HEAR I AM FIXING IT.... IF ANYBODY KNOWS SHEEFREAK TELL HIM TO PM ME.... THANKS..

AND IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE ON THE INTAKES BUT SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.... IF ANYBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE THEY GOT RIPPED OFF BY ME IN THE PAST AS UTLEYBANSHEE PM ME TOO... I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THIS SO LETS GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

THANKS LOCO

AND IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE ON THE INTAKES BUT SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.... IF ANYBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE THEY GOT RIPPED OFF BY ME IN THE PAST AS UTLEYBANSHEE PM ME TOO... I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THIS SO LETS GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

THANKS LOCO

how long before you whip out the race card? dude your a fuckin crumb. you told the guy you had intakes for the carbs. you fucked up. make it right.

GN, the longer you wait to send this guy his parts, the more youre pissing me off. i have all of your info and what youre doing is against the law. dont think for a second that i wont send all of your information to the proper authorities on this matter. you have a history of this shit and thats not going to look too good to the people who handle these sorts of situations.

send the guy some money so he can buy the correct parts or send him what you owe him. if the guy doesnt have a tracking number for the parts or for an envelope with a check in it by tomorrow at 12 noon CST, you will be motherfucking sorry you ever came on HQ and tried to rob people. think im fucking around? test me and find out..