grandnational

N2DEEP

the only way to fix this is to get me intakes to fit man thats not that hard! lcprerformance told me the intakes would not work because the studs are 60mm between them! and he contacted me and said he he wanted to trade because he had a buddy that needed my carbs! JUST BUY SOME USED INTAKES AND SEND THEM TO ME! i dont care if they are rubber as long as they work! you could sell the intakes and get your money back on rubber ones. O and i really need that pump to

Edited by N2DEEP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and he askd me about the carbs I didn't post them for sale and this was a month ago when we first started talkn; i've only purchased stuff since I been on site.... if u read closely I didn't know the size but I knew the boots needed replacing I asked multiple members on here were the boots interchangeable I was told yes... ok he says they arenot my mistake.. so then before this post was made I told him over the phone send the stuff back i'll pay shipping and return his 50 + shipping... in return if he was sayn hedidnt want to send to me I told him to send them to a moderator and when they get both packages they can returnv them.. so what's the problem??????

The problem is you fucked over a member here, and one of my brothers that I ride with personally.

It's the same as fucking over me.

Not only did you not do shit about it...all you did is run your mouth. So much you got the boot and came back on here (which...you said you didn't need to do, big balla, big bank) under a different name pulling the same bullshit as before.

Did you fix the mess you had with Damian? (Sheefreak)?

No...didn't think so. So you changed your name but not your game....

look grandnational i am lucky to even be in this sport i am a laid off rough neck that is making it but can not afford to get ripped off like this! you make it sound like it is not a big deal if i had to go out and buy intakes but it is to me! This is not good for the sport at all! i am sure i will get by and find some intakes if you dont make it right but dam its just not right!

Did you fix the mess you had with Damian? (Sheefreak)?

No...didn't think so. So you changed your name but not your game....

Did you see the pistons that he claimed to be "good usable pistons"??

I should show the pictures of them.. I've seen pistons out of a 10yr old top end that looked better..

This guy needs to go... again.... Its the same old song and dance from this punk.

look grandnational i am lucky to even be in this sport i am a laid off rough neck that is making it but can not afford to get ripped off like this! you make it sound like it is not a big deal if i had to go out and buy intakes but it is to me! This is not good for the sport at all! i am sure i will get by and find some intakes if you dont make it right but dam its just not right!

This poser isn't going to do shit for you. He lies about the deal.. then expects you to trust him agian.. This is how he deals. I wouldn't send shit back to him.. you might not get yours back and you'd be out alot more.

Loco, I sure hope you ban this fuck again. Utley, you are a fucking lying thief. You act like it is ok you didn't hold up your end of the deal because you gave him such a great deal... People are not going to forget what you did to them because you tried to backpedal because you got caught trying to lie and steal. Next time you go to a grocery store, steal something, and if they catch you just tell them you were just joking, they shouldn't press charges. You are a Joke, and I sure hope you keep your name plastered on the side of your supposed enclosed trailor and actually show up to a big race someday. I would like to come meet you. And don't forget carma you little bitch.

N2DEEP, sorry you got hosed as well. Cut your losses w/this guy and tell him to fuck off. If you do so, I am offering to polish an item for any member that will send me parts to polish, and I will take the proceeds and purchase you a set of intakes and send them to you at no cost. If anyone needs something polished and would like to help out N2DEEP, PM me and we will get this rolling. If you need them sooner than that, then as soon as I get confirmation from someone that they are sending an item to be polished, I will send you my intakes off my personal bike. I run 39 PWK's as well.

And once again, Loco, BAN THIS FOOL!!!!!!!!

N2DEEP, sorry you got hosed as well. Cut your losses w/this guy and tell him to fuck off. If you do so, I am offering to polish an item for any member that will send me parts to polish, and I will take the proceeds and purchase you a set of intakes and send them to you at no cost. If anyone needs something polished and would like to help out N2DEEP, PM me and we will get this rolling. If you need them sooner than that, then as soon as I get confirmation from someone that they are sending an item to be polished, I will send you my intakes off my personal bike. I run 39 PWK's as well.

And once again, Loco, BAN THIS FOOL!!!!!!!!

very generous offer right there.

I'd like to help out a fellow mississippi rider.

very generous offer right there.

I'd like to help out a fellow mississippi rider.

wow once again i said he can send the items back to a neutral part and i will do the same.. and they can return them hell... i can go to his fucking houseand take the shit back..... but wut yall not understanding is this deal was done over texts not the forum.. and it was settled over texts... he doesn't want to give the fucking carbs back because he wants to keep them thats what the fucking texts say.. do i need to take pics of my phone screen with the texts sayn this.. HE DOESNT WANT TO RETURN THE FUCKING CARBS BECAUSE HE KNOW HE CANT GET ANOTHER SET FOR $50... SO ONCE AGAIN SOMEBODY IN THE SOUTH VOLUNTEER AS A MIDDLE MAN AND WE CAN SEND THE STUFF TO THEM AND THEY CAN SEND THE STUFF TO THE OWNER WATS SO HARD ABOUT THAT I'LL PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS...

wow once again i said he can send the items back to a neutral part and i will do the same.. and they can return them hell... i can go to his fucking houseand take the shit back..... but wut yall not understanding is this deal was done over texts not the forum.. and it was settled over texts... he doesn't want to give the fucking carbs back because he wants to keep them thats what the fucking texts say.. do i need to take pics of my phone screen with the texts sayn this.. HE DOESNT WANT TO RETURN THE FUCKING CARBS BECAUSE HE KNOW HE CANT GET ANOTHER SET FOR $50... SO ONCE AGAIN SOMEBODY IN THE SOUTH VOLUNTEER AS A MIDDLE MAN AND WE CAN SEND THE STUFF TO THEM AND THEY CAN SEND THE STUFF TO THE OWNER WATS SO HARD ABOUT THAT I'LL PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS...

AND ANOTHER THING HE WANTS TO SEND THE INTAKES BACK TO ME BUT DOESN'T WANT TO SEND THE CARBS.. Y IS DAT??? BECAUSE HE WANTS TO KEEP THE FUCKING CARBS.. ANYBODY HAVE ANY 39 INTAKES FOR SALE?

You're too stupid to see the pattern we all do.

You were banned under your old name, you didn't make shit right with sheefreak, you lied, cheated and stole from him.

Period.

It's the same story, different name.

If you were so set on doing good, why didn't you email or PM the mod staff to try and clear your name?

You didn't. You created a second screen name...and got busted again.

Nice work.

man ant this guy something. YES i want to keep the carbs i would be crazy not to lol! I JUST WANT INTAKES THAT WORK FOR MY CARBS THATS IT MAN! just because i like the carbs dont mean its ok that you sent me intakes that are not right! i dont know how to be more plain about this!

Edited by N2DEEP

man ant this guy something. YES i want to keep the carbs i would be crazy not to lol! I JUST WANT INTAKES THAT WORK FOR MY CARBS THATS IT MAN! just because i like the carbs dont mean its ok that you sent me intakes that are not right! i dont know how to be more plain about this!

I dont think you can be anymore plain. This guy is a sack of elephant shit.