A few pics of my long travel banshee

GoBigOrGoHome

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks AWESOME, I've seen this before but not the components up close.. How tough was the process of getting all the geometry to work? How far is the gap between that spindle and the tire? Looks like a few hairs at most lol.

yeah theres about 1/4" of clearance betwen the tire and spindle lol its tight but I think it looks bad ass that way. like everything was custom made to fit together perfectly :)

It rides like a cadillac for sure... through the choppiest dunes it just feels like glass... you can go through huge whoops and not even need to stand up its so crazy to ride its more like a little sandrail than a banshee its so smooth and stable.

The purpose of a long travel banshee is for someone who wants a show bike mixed with a drag bike mixed with a motocross bike... great for top speed on the open dunes over any terrain. great for drag racing and great for big steep loose hillclimbs.

I am running two trail tech rechargable batteries for my xmitter light bar... I actually am running a PVL ignition and the batteries and lights are a totally separate wiring harness so when the motor isnt running or even when the motor is pulled out, you can still turn the lights on. The guy that wired my bike also hooked me up with green LED underbody lighting so I can make it strobe while Im racing people up the hills at night :) I love it it looks like a UFO going across the dunes lol

post-34378-12599486212901_thumb.jpg