HUNTING GROUNDS

00sheerzr

ok here we go i must of told this story a million times but im glad my buddy was wearing a helmet, im riding in my town where the cops and dep give tickets, nice sand pits to play around in. me and a few of my frinds decide to fly threw an old driving range for golfers. as we go around the field and scare some birds we think its hilarious, next i hear kinda like gunshot. the muthafucka is shootin the birds while were in the field , one of my good friends got a birdshot pellet stuck in his helmet . as the ten of us start riding towards him real fast he dives out of the way because we were goin to run him over, how do you not hear ten fucking quad ripping in a field, we grab him and ask him wtf his fucking problem is and he said get your fucking hand off me before i have you arrested for assualting an officer, YUP HE WAS A FUCKING OFF DUTY COP we all got tickets and had to push them home while being followed by 4 town cops and a old fuck who keeps talking shit about atvs and atv riders,

Sounds like a typical cop to me, I dont doubt it one bit. A few weeks of schooling a badge and a gun and they are better than everyone else.

For you younger guys just remember that the kids you pick on in school are either going to end up being multi millionaires ,serial killers,or cops.

wouldnt dout it one bit iv ran into douche bags bigger than that... not related to riding tho jus being the stupid pigs they are... even though just recently i was riding along side the road n about a foot of snow , about 20 ft from the actual road itself on my kawasaki prarie.... i live about 20 miles from town and was headed to a friends house thats alittle ways down the highway and on my way i got pulled over by a state trooper.... so i slowed down and pulled up to the car and he bitched me out for about 5 five minutes on how i was braking some sort of bullshit law and then he tried to write me an $80 ticket.... so while he was getting his shit to ticket me i fired my quad back up n sprayed his car with snow as i took off..... i mean really what was he thinking theres like a foot of snow and im on a 4wd quad.... he chased me for abit before he realised i was long gone..... non the less i thought it was stupid for pulling me over and trying to ticket me for staying off the icy roads and keeping everyone else alittle safer. but anyways i just thought id share my crappy experience with johny law....

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i would run to just because it seems all the times i was stopped i get yelled at for riding in an empty field that no one used for planting or anything not bothering any one, they just get mad because i'm having fun and their stuck in their cars. besides i don't see a cop car or suv doing 80-85 though a field so catch me if you can. plus they always tell me their are going to impound the shee if they see me ridine it , i bet its only because they want to ride it .

assaulting an officer after he put a bullet in your friends helmet . . ?

im sorry but some civilian justice was in hand there..

unfortunately we all know how that would have turned out.. probably would have shot one of you and been a hero, good job keeping your cool, some of these cops are out of their minds, looks like you ran into one

Sorry I call BS. If you come right at me and I had a shotgun in my hand you can bet your ass I'm not moving. You'll move or get shot and then you say you yanked him up, a man with a gun yea right. If the dude was hunting there it sounds like you were the one that was not supposed to be there. I'm a hunter and I see punk ass kids doing this shit all the time, I've personally followed kids home and reamed their ass for riding on my hunting property. A lot of us hunters put a lot of time and money in what we do, and we dont need some punk that dont belong there tearing shit up. Your buddy's lucky he didnt get killed and if he would of it would of been you guys at fault not the hunter. Sorry just my .02

It sounds like you guys were on property that wasn't yours, but that is no reason to be shot at. Especially by an off duty police officer. Him, of all people should know that.

If it was me, I would have stopped where I was at and called 911. Tell them you are being shot at and one of your friends was hit. When the cops show up mr. off duty piggy will have to explain why he was shooting at a bunch of kids riding quads and actually hit one of them. Sounds like it could be attempted murder to me.... None of you were armed or threatening him until after he shot at you.

I'd take the ticket and fine just to see that oinker go down.

Anyways, he was an OFF DUTY cop. He has no right to give tickets or enforce the law any more than you or I. He's a civilian, as were you.

I can understand about messing with peoples hunting spots.

Don't do it. People live for that shit as we live for our sport. Respect that.