Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

if you go to the top of the charts to c whoes number 1. the first real player on psn is like ranked number like 175.. but yah i played with some lvl 10 prestiges. im not prastiging yet tell i get bored but yah use diffrent gunns next time its like its a totally diffrent game... i dont wana loose my 1886's at all there my fav... but yah i do the knifeing thing allot actuallly.. i use the mp5k with the m9 tac knife semtex cammando pro lightwaight pro and marathon pro.. i rock the hell out of the game... but sniping is my thing im a g at hip fire allso

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i like my models too.. but i was playin with a 10th prestige last night he went 5 and 12.. i was on the mic i was like wtf is that man hes like im not used to this.. i said what playing? he said fuck off then i said yea go boost some more faggot haha fighting over mics is funny as fuck. i love it.

Im with Dallas on the controls. I had only played FPS games on the pc before. Playing MW2 on the PS3 has been a bitch for me. Im getting used to it, but my reaction times suck compared to pc(keyboard/mouse).

You guys can add me to your PS3 under AZKILLER. Dont get too anxious to see where I rank, Im only at level 33 and moving up slowly....lol. Not to mention my kill to death ratio is not that great......lol.

I havent read throught the entire thread, but what is this "prestige" thing. Is there even cheats available for the PS3. I remember all the hackers that I used to deal with back in the counter strike days!!!

Hey Tim when next time i get on there i'll send you a friend request just make sure you read the note that i leave so you know it's me. We'll have to play sometime i've been playing with Donkey Puncher, DINNER, and Banshee332 which i think his name is different on bansheehq he never responded to my message i sent him a while back asking him who he was on here.

If you guys want to see someone that is really really good at the game type TheSandyRavage on youtube and watch some of his videos. Dude just straight does work i would hate to be in a room with him He plays Xbox so i don't have nothing to worry about. lol