TUF 11-4-09

locogato11283

marcus is a gifted athlete. he'll naturally take to damn near any competitive sport. did he get hit at all? can he take one? i didnt see the fight.

looks like he got stuck once right at the beginning of the fight, but it didnt phase him. he ran through this guy. id really like to see him against someone decent to really gauge his skills.

also, sent your hoodie out yesterday. sorry about the delay. weve been busy as hell at work and i havent been getting off in time to get to the post office.

a lot of them need to reevaluate their decisions to fight as "heavyweights" .. a lot of those guys need to train a few years and get down to 205 if they plan on fighting, not many of them there had the body structure to be a real heavyweight, even if they did pack on some muscle, short stocky muscle bound bodies dont usually do well in mma, probably the most disappointing season yet, i still dont understand how half the cast, or more, were overweight light heavyweights, there were very few legitimate heavyweights there, i was really hopin to see kimbo fight again and knock someone the fuck out.. oh well

when are the final 4 fights on ?

Edited by Michael Jackson

i agree, most of those guys are just overweight LHW. all but about 3 of them are out of shape, slow, sloppy and not really worth a fuckin shit. they all need to reevaluate their weight classes.

i doubt kimbo will be fighting again. i think the ufc is just trying to hype it up like he might in order to retain some viewers after he lost to big fat ass.

i really hope marcus wins the whole thing. the guy has a badass ground game. now, he just needs to work on his standup and he will be a pain in the ass to fight.

im hoping they show at least 2 of the fights next week, but i really dont know what their plan is.

Marcus has a hell of a ground game. I want to see him stand up and bang for a while.

This season sucked ass though. They hyped it up with Kimbo but none of these fights were impressive. I dont think any one of them would stand a chance in the HW division and I cant stand when they are so gased in the second round they have to take breaks. Cardio is a big deal in MMA but obviously no one on TUF thinks so.

All in all a very shity season so far. I hope the next round of fights are alot better but I would still like to see Marcus in the finals.

I am so excited about UFC 106. Anthony Johnson is a beast so Im looking forward to his fight and and Im a fan or Ortiz so pretty excited about that.

just heard that the rumor is that they are looking for kimbo to fight houston alexander in the Ultimate Fighter finale. My money is on alexander if this rumor is true

i think that fight is a done deal and already signed..

Marcus has a hell of a ground game. I want to see him stand up and bang for a while.

This season sucked ass though. They hyped it up with Kimbo but none of these fights were impressive. I dont think any one of them would stand a chance in the HW division and I cant stand when they are so gased in the second round they have to take breaks. Cardio is a big deal in MMA but obviously no one on TUF thinks so.

All in all a very shity season so far. I hope the next round of fights are alot better but I would still like to see Marcus in the finals.

I am so excited about UFC 106. Anthony Johnson is a beast so Im looking forward to his fight and and Im a fan or Ortiz so pretty excited about that.

i agree. this season sucks dick. terrible fights with terrible fighters. most of those guys are out of shape. they need to lay off the cheeseburgers.

rumble is a beast, but if he misses weight again im beating his ass personally.