headlight/kill-switch eliminator kit?

do they make a an eliminator kit to get rid of the headlight/kill switch assembly? if so where can i get it and if not is there a way to get rid of it and create my own kill switch?

my on/off switch didnt work in the first place,i unplugged and removed it and she starts fine. do that and just buy an aftermarket kill switch.....

If you look at the top of this forum in the pinned section there is an electrical wright up that will show and tell you how to do what you ask!Good luck!

so from what it says if i just cut and tie them off together to make a complete circuit all i would need is a tether switch and as long as that tether switch is hooked up she will start everytime? will that create problems with any of my electrical parts CDI, solenoid, stator, etc... from working properly?

The Black and Red wires your talking about are for the KEY not the kill switch out on the end of the bar's.

You can remove the headlight / kill switch. Then get your a honda cr125 kill switch. It will plug right in to the yamaha wiring harness. The head lights part of the switch will have a big plastic plug. The kill switch is just has 2 bullet conectors, and the wires are black, and a black with a white stripe. When you gound the black white stripe wire it kills the engine.

josh