amsoil who uses it

killshee

who uses amsoil i never used it b4 it looks thinner than klotz and im not sure what to mix it. i usualy run 3 oz to the gallon with klotz should i mix it the same. also im on 110 race fuel. if that matters im a lil worried bc it looks thinner? anyone? how do you guys that use it mix it?

who uses amsoil i never used it b4 it looks thinner than klotz and im not sure what to mix it. i usualy run 3 oz to the gallon with klotz should i mix it the same. also im on 110 race fuel. if that matters im a lil worried bc it looks thinner? anyone? how do you guys that use it mix it?

bump!

i ran the 100:1 8 once in 6 gallons and it ran way to rich, fouled my plugs after 2 runs in the dunes.

im going back to maxima formula K2. i ran this stuff for 5 years and had no problems. its 100% ester based synthetic. good for cold/moderate temperatures and is designed for high rpm's!

i'm a duner and i race D38 Desert racing. 26Q look out for me out there haha

Amsoil all the way! After seeing the differance on the internal engine componants in a years time,(tons of carbon with Klotz) I will never have any Klotz in my bikes.

but it smells so good tho! so ur saying i should stay with amsoil and with type is the best type to use because i am under the imprestion there is more than one type of amsoil?

amsoil dominator 32:1 for the last year. no problems yet. compression is still the same as when I bought the shee a year ago!

looks like its time to switch over haha ..... i ave always used klotz but if its that good im game to give it a try thanks for the info :notworthy::headbang: