MAXIMA VS KLOTZ TELL ME?

609boy

Ive ran both the techniplate and the 927 and from my experience I can assure you that the techniplate sucks! I feel the ones saying its good are just wanting you to roach your motor. I switched to 927 and have not been happier. I will say the "KLOGGS" might smell a lil better but wtf does that really matter :confused: I ice race and tore down the motor after the kloggs and had to replace top end and swap bottom end bearings. This year without any changes other than the switch to 927 and I have not had to replace anything! So IMO id run the 927! Good Luck!

First off you pathetic waste of sperm. Check the dates on the thread BEFORE YOU POST. Then if you knew as much as you thought you did you would know that 927 clogs shit up far worse than klotz ST could.

Nice try. GTFO.

Im a klotz distributer and can assure you that you should never have an engine failure to oil! its always the person mixing the oil or just worn out parts! I dont think there is anything wrong with any of the oils mentioned in this thread, they all have there purpose and application, but Klotz technology and years producing a superior product has superceeded the competition by far. #1 is r-50( best full syn 2 stroke oil there is!) #2 super tecniplate(superior next to r-50 just has a different blend) #3 Benol, Excellent castor oil with "racey scent" but does tend to carbon up with deposits.

have fun and mix your fuels appropriately please, and dont blame the oils!!!