TUF 10

donkeypuncher

who do you guys think's gonna take it? im rootin for kimbo! :clap:

i know theres gonna be haters but the dude is an animal and i think it would be sick if he proved dana white and all the other non believers wrong and developed into a true mma fighter.....even though he's like 60 in mma fighting years. :lol:

Big country layed his big belly on Kimbo,boring fight.

Would have been better if the fight stayed on the feet.

what? did you see it already? the show doesn't come on for another hour for me! wtf? :blink:

That shit was boring. When big belly got on top of him he didnt do any damages. My 2 yr old daughter hits me harder. If Kimbo works hard on his ground game he will be ok. I would of liked to see them stand, Kimbo would of won it then. Hes already getting a shot in the UFC regardless of the show. I hope next week is better than that. Think he will get another shot on TUF???

I don't think dana liked how it went down with those pussy punches.... Now im not a kimbo fan but he didn't even really get hit I think dana will find a way for kimbo to have 1 more shot. Plus at the end of the kimbo episode it shows big marcus being hurt and that will mean kimbo has another shot. Dana will find a way to give him 1 more shot.

I think the episode was a setup for next weeks show.. If you noticed before the fight big country was talking with his team saying if he held someone down and gave them light slaps to face and the ref counted them, he would win the fight. I find it real strange thats exactly what happen!!!

Lets see how next weeks show turns out.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my whole take on this season.

1) Fights have been weak

2) Has completley confirmed that Rampage is THE BIGGEST DOUCHE BAG that has ever been allowed on TV

3) There is going to be absolutley no fighter on the show that has a snowballs chance in hell of being competetive in the UFC

4) That ring girl is hot as fuck.

thats my take on the whole season.