TUF 10

donkeypuncher

1. this season sucks dick. i quit watching TUF a long time ago, because the show sucks.

2. this group of HW fighters is pathetic. no heart, no skills, no chance against any UFC HW.

3. i like Kimbo. hes a cool guy, isnt cocky and seems like hes really willing to learn. its a shame he had to lose against big fat fuck country.

4. rampage needs to cool it with all the BS and try to be a coach, even though he isnt one.

5. rashads guys shouldnt be so pumped about beating up on tomato cans.

6. i cant wait to watch rashad get his ass kicked again.

Man I couldnt agree with you anymore. I think Kimbo is a pretty down to earth dude, and is actually trying to learn something on the show and sharpen his skills. I think Rampage needs to quit with all the bullshit and train his team. He's getting his ass kicked, yeah it might not be totally his fault but he's more worried about fuking around then he is worrying about whos gonna fight who and so on. Hopefully Rashad gets his fuckin nose broken!!!

1. this season sucks dick. i quit watching TUF a long time ago, because the show sucks.

2. this group of HW fighters is pathetic. no heart, no skills, no chance against any UFC HW.

3. i like Kimbo. hes a cool guy, isnt cocky and seems like hes really willing to learn. its a shame he had to lose against big fat fuck country.

4. rampage needs to cool it with all the BS and try to be a coach, even though he isnt one.

5. rashads guys shouldnt be so pumped about beating up on tomato cans.

6. i cant wait to watch rashad get his ass kicked again.

i agree, every fight so far i sit and think to myself how pathetic this is and how id chnage it if there was anything else on, so far in every fight, the fatter, smaller person you would pick to lose, has won, its funny, pretty pathetic too

i thought kimbo was a douche BEFORE i saw this show, he totally changed my opinion about him, he seems down to earth and one of the cooler guys in the house, unlike some of them he loves to fight, and hes there for a reason, not just to be cool, im really rooting for him hopin he gets another fight and knocks somones fuckin head off , next week is supposed to be "the seasons best fight".. well see..still cant belive that fat fuck roy nelon "knocked him out" with girl punches to the top of the head.. no damage done, they should have stood them back up..

on the other hand, i used to like rampage, im really starting to dislike him.. he basically shows he doesnt give a shit about any of his fighters, leaves them alone in the ring after they lose and walks away, letting rashad and his team comfort them and tell them good job youll fight again dont worry, while rampage is throwing a temper tantrum because "he" lost.. its more about him beating rashad than his fuckin guys winning and improving, thats bullshit, i still dislike rashad much more though and hope rampage knocks him the fuck out.

ona side note it would have been hilarious to see rampage beat the shit out of "titties" , haha, like dana white said "he better just take those comments to his chin and forget about it because he doesnt wana take one on the chin from rampage"

i agree, every fight so far i sit and think to myself how pathetic this is and how id chnage it if there was anything else on, so far in every fight, the fatter, smaller person you would pick to lose, has won, its funny, pretty pathetic too

i thought kimbo was a douche BEFORE i saw this show, he totally changed my opinion about him, he seems down to earth and one of the cooler guys in the house, unlike some of them he loves to fight, and hes there for a reason, not just to be cool, im really rooting for him hopin he gets another fight and knocks somones fuckin head off , next week is supposed to be "the seasons best fight".. well see..still cant belive that fat fuck roy nelon "knocked him out" with girl punches to the top of the head.. no damage done, they should have stood them back up..

on the other hand, i used to like rampage, im really starting to dislike him.. he basically shows he doesnt give a shit about any of his fighters, leaves them alone in the ring after they lose and walks away, letting rashad and his team comfort them and tell them good job youll fight again dont worry, while rampage is throwing a temper tantrum because "he" lost.. its more about him beating rashad than his fuckin guys winning and improving, thats bullshit, i still dislike rashad much more though and hope rampage knocks him the fuck out.

ona side note it would have been hilarious to see rampage beat the shit out of "titties" , haha, like dana white said "he better just take those comments to his chin and forget about it because he doesnt wana take one on the chin from rampage"

rashad and rampage are not going to fight. Rampage is choosing his "acting" career over fighting and has already left the UFC to do so. Rashads next fight is Thiago Silva Jan 2, 2010, same night as Silva vs. Belfort

I agree with ya 100%

i agree, this season sucks ass! the fights have sucked, there hasnt been any funny pranks being pulled in the house and rampage could care less about training his fighters. the reason rampage gets mad after one of his fighters loses isnt because hes disapointed that they werent able to advance farther in the competition but because he feels like he's lost to rashad. hes missing the whole point of being a coach! i cant say im very suprised by the outcome of the fights though, seeing as how this happened to rampage last time he was a coach.

seriously???

honestly!!???

haha, where the hell have you been? he (rampage) anounced that a month or two ago.

rampage will be back.. its a smart move on his part. dana and the ufc play it up like they are upset, but its all part of their marketing strategy. think about this..

1. the movie will have viewers that arent watchers of mma or ufc. when they see rampage acting and hear that he is also a fighter, many of them will want to watch him fight as well.

2. this is great free publicity for the ufc. i mean, they have a fighter under contract that is starring in a major motion picture.

3. waiting builds up the rashad/page fight even more. theyll fight, but its gonna be after this movie thing is done and over with.

4. dana can run around, run his mouth about rampage, rampage will fire back and in the end, they are friends who are helping to make each other more and more money. its pretty simple.

man... what a fuckin bitch.. i havnt seen inside mma in forever, i caught an episode of it late last night after reading this here... i cant believe rampage, what a fuckin bitch.. talk all that shit and have that fagget rashad talk aall sorts of cocky shit back and you fuckin drop out of the fight? rampage is a bitch ! and on another note, i really dont think shogun has a hope in hell tonight..