Bhq'er on mtv

shogs

nice theater room. I didn't see one Bansheehq logo.Damnit!

Thanks. Well I said I got my banshee ported by bansheehq so that should definitely air since my garage was the main thing filmed. All bansheehq.com stickers woulda been blurred out and I barely even got my garage cleaned and car washed before we started filming so I had a lot on my mind. banghead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I did sneak it in there all I could. I said my banshee was ported my bansheehq. Thats pretty much all I could get. You guys can give me a hard time but I talked to the people in charge higher up then the people who even showed. The producer said she didn't understand why it was such a big deal to me and I almost told her to shove it. They straight up said they wouldn't go for it, at all. Theres so much legal bullshit to deal with its crazy. But whatever I mean I tried. Hard to make everyone happy

Whatchu talkin bout' Willis?! :blink:

You said if there was a will theres a way, I was joking. I had a good time regardless and now can get back to the usual riding and what not. Maybe u'll see the bansheehq.com sticker on my caddy or the one in my shed, but if not like I said nothing I can do. I rock the shirts all the time so I don't have any regrets. Once I expand my woods a little bit I gotta get some of the local guys to come ride. I just got some teeth on my bobcat so now I can finally dig :clap:

so when is it going too air so i cant see my shirt :angry: . J/K

This season or next?

I know its good fun but I offered you money for the shirts already, and said that they wouldn't allow me to wear it. It wont air until next season I think. I don't follow the show much but I remember someone telling me November, and another saying after Christmas...so I'll have to clarify that once I can. They only took 2 shots of me on my quad so I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't show when I said my banshee was ported by bansheehq. Funny thing is the day after they filmed I lost my ground and started getting shocked every time I touched the cool head. :blink: . I think I might send my motor out to have some shift mods done and my wiring harness fixed. Its really really messy.

When all said and done you had good fun right?

To hell what some of these douchefags have to say!

Cool pics!!

Oh hell yea, I had a great time. Never had all my friends over...or at least that many at once. Afterward we had a big cookout and bonfire. Didn't sleep that night...finally catching up on sleep lol. Thanks for all the comments guys.

I know its good fun but I offered you money for the shirts already, and said that they wouldn't allow me to wear it. It wont air until next season I think. I don't follow the show much but I remember someone telling me November, and another saying after Christmas...so I'll have to clarify that once I can. They only took 2 shots of me on my quad so I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't show when I said my banshee was ported by bansheehq. Funny thing is the day after they filmed I lost my ground and started getting shocked every time I touched the cool head. :blink: . I think I might send my motor out to have some shift mods done and my wiring harness fixed. Its really really messy.

Just playin. let us know when it airs.

• 1 month later...